Anyone else seeing all their Art.com sales cancelled for the last two months or am I just lucky?

- Ed

"It's my hope that you'll come to appreciate the past should not be forgotten. It should be cherished, and run late-night, in syndication, after the local news." (Orange County)

ABW Ambassador
    No, you are the lucky one.

No really they are reposting their sales for January so it will be incorrect until Friday as I understand it...They used to report sales when they were made, as opposed to shipped. Now they will post only when items shipped so there is a transition from one to the other as I understand it...

Mine show a mess of items ordered with no sales dollars as you probably do. Just hold on until end of day tommorrow or Monday and if it isn't right by then...well....you are just lucky

Looks like we posted at the same time. Nope you're not the only lucky one.

Thanks Survey Man.

I love ABW !

- Ed

"It's my hope that you'll come to appreciate the past should not be forgotten. It should be cherished, and run late-night, in syndication, after the local news." (Orange County)

ABW Ambassador
    overall, i have had 40 transactions cancelled and not a single sale or comission left, what is going on????

ABW Ambassador
    Samle here...I had ALL of mine canceled. 0 Commish this month now...

ABW Ambassador
    As I stated, they are re-doing the way they report their sales and it is taking a little longer than expected, but I do have a communication in and should know more soon. I'll post it when I find out when they now expect it to be fixed.

I too hate flying blind!

To Art.com affiliate manager (and to other affiliate managers too):

Next time you cancel two(!) months' commission, for whatever reason, please let your business partners (i.e. affiliates) know about it IN ADVANCE.

Just think how you would feel if you woke up one day and your two last salaries were just disappeared... - well this is how your affiliates feel

ABW Ambassador
    Good point, I must concur. It should have been communicated by Art.com, if not the Linkshare rep.

On a positive note, it appears that some sales dollars are back and growing.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

I spoke with my team member who works with Art.com, and they have requested I post the following statement on the merchant's behalf:

Art.com is improving the way we report to make it easier for you to see the sales on which you earn commission. Previously, you have viewed both ordered and shipped sales in your total sales and so some sales were showing up twice in your total numbers. Since commission is paid on shipped sales, we are simplifying the reporting display to ensure that you have data that reflects your precise commission on sales you have earned. This process change will not effect any tracking or scheduled commission payments, as it is only a delay in the reporting. We understand your need to view your affiliate statistics and we ask that you please accept our apologies in any inconvenience you are experiencing as we make this change to improve this process for you. This task is complete and you should now be able to view all past data. For additional questions, please feel free to contact affiliates@art.com.

Sarah

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread