ABW Ambassador
    Called Linkshare today about a merchant I'm almost sure hasn't reported my sales conversions for at least two weeks, and probably for a month. Gal I talked with acted like I was annoying her, gave me little help after a lot of prying, then referred me to the merchant, who wasn't returning my calls.

Finally, the merchant did return my call tonight and when I presented them with the numbers, agreed there must be a problem with tracking sales, then even acknowledged others had been calling in. They're going to call Linkshare tomorrow to try to straighten it out (ha, good luck). And I'm going to drop the merchant if it isn't straightened out because this has happened before and I got burned for hundreds of dollars in commissions earned.

Wohooooo!! Linkshare was really on top of this. How much money do you suppose they loose to by burying their heads in the sand when someone reports a merchant problem and they take the easy way out?

ABW Ambassador
    I wish you would have revealed the merchant or at least the category.

ABW Ambassador
    Jimbo, I'll give the merchant their day in court before hanging them out to dry. I'm more peeved that Linkshare only seems to administer the network, and play little role in managing it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread