I just saw the following in my Create Links section for

$100 HOTEL BONUS

We are rewarding you for your great hotel sales this month. When you increase your hotel orders by 40% or more for the month of February, you will receive a $100 BONUS!

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>February 2003 hotel orders will be compared to January 2003 hotel orders.
    <LI>All reports to be run on transaction date.
    <LI>Monthly combined order total must meet a minimum of 20 orders to qualify.[/list]

Please email us with the subject 'February Hotel Bonus' if you have any questions in regard to this promotion.

I saw a new commercial the other night for them that says "save 40%" and it names expedia and I think too.

I think I'll ride the traffic that might be looking for priceline hotels now and collect my bonus!

This $100 bonus offer will also be announced in the upcoming LinkShare Deal Dispatcher.

We will make an "Exclusive Offer" to ABW members who participate in our program:

If you are a member of ABW and meet the requirements for the $100 February Hotel Bonus, we will DOUBLE your bonus and reward you $200!

To participate in this "Exclusive ABW Offer", please email us by February 10th using the following format so we may correctly identify you at the end of the promotion and reward you the appropriate bonus.
    Subject Line: ABW - February Bonus

Site Name:
    Affiliate ID # or Username:

We hope those who have seen the new TV spots enjoyed them!

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions either through ABW or emailing us directly.

The Affiliate Team

If I didn't belong to your program in January would I still be eligible?

January I would have 0 hotel orders . . . say I increase that by "40%" and got the min 20 orders to qualify.

Does that still count?

Colby - You would certainly be eligible!

Check out our new Last Minute Deals promotional page too!

Your customers can take advantage of savings of up to 60% or more or airfare when flying at the last minute.

Hotel customers can book up to 6pm the same day and Rental Car customers benefit from same day pickup.

Text links for last minute deals can be found in LinkShare . . let me know if you need help finding them.

Don't forget - we now have 30 Return Days and offer a 2% revenue share on all products in our introductory program alone!

Happy Selling!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread