2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I gave Walmart a chance during Christmas for toys -hobby items and electronics. They converted at a steady 1/66 ration til the end of december. I added more product likes in various mall areas and now show after 873 clicks ZERO sales for the efforts. Did WalMart forget to rollover their shopping cart sales tracking program along with rolling under their prices?? Any one show any sales as their affiluate manager refuses to respond to the inquiry and conversion drop? Not even any sales show up on the non-commissionable sales report due to their pathetic 1 day cookie

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! Where's the love and show me the money?

Very low conversion rate for me, about 1 sale in 130 clicks, but still seeing plenty of sales for them this month. I have been pushing their jewelry and flowers for Valentine's Day.

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    Conversions are definitely down, but we have a lot of links to out of stock products.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well it's official. Sending 934 targeted shopper to Walmart in January 2003 resulted in ZERO sales. Individual product links -banners and Year end clearence sale items in toys -electronics -games -videos if not hijacked by the parasites were never reported. I made sure no OOS items were listed.

Had high hopes Walmart would turn around and address their crappy performance over the last 2 years. Maybe it will change if someone cares enough to fire their current affiliate manager and get someone in there who will answer e-mails and post sales daily.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! Where's the love and show me the money?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread