ABW Ambassador
    Just wondering if you had money owed from them if you ever got paid? Seems PetFoodDirect went inhouse, you have to email them about the affiliate program. Allpets, are they still thru Linkshare? or did they just forget to update their site? I noticed if you try to sign up with them, it's thru a LS application.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1:
    Seems PetFoodDirect went inhouse, you have to email them about the affiliate program.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After they went in-house, I e-mailed them, told them I wanted to drive a lot of traffic their way, and haven't heard a word since. Whatever.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    I wouldn't go to them and there inhouse program as they have not even paid invoice due from back in June of 2002 yet from their time with Linkshare.

This is one dishonest company if PetFoodDirect has indeed went inhouse and wrote off debts owed to Linkshare partners.

Same here. Lots of money owed, they said they would pay soon and wanted us as a partner in their in-house program, and they never got back to us. Actions speak louder than words...

ABW Ambassador
    Guys...please post an email address to contact the person who is in charge of their "new in-house" affiliate program. There does not appear to be any information about it via their website.

I would like to be paid for the previous program via linkshare to begin with.

ABW Ambassador
    By the way PetFoodDirect.com has a new affiliate program but it is not inhouse it is through Performics.com.

This with the fact that they stiffed every affiliate through Linkshare is quite interesting.

I suggest that each and every affiliate contact them to explain this....

Is there a LinkShare report that will show me how much a deactivated merchant (like petfooddirect.com) owes me?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread