With the 10th being D-Day for the non compliant software vendors, will there be a formal announcment from Linkshare regarding the status?

Show me the Big Bucks!

ABW Ambassador
    Gearshopper, thanks for putting a post on here regarding this and hopefully we can get Linkshare to formally provide their position at some point soon.

There were rumblings of discussions regarding non compliance with whenu not long ago and even Haiko said an annoucement would be coming soon.

I've been busy all day and figured I'd come in here and there would be this huge long thread regarding it being the 10th and what was said by the networks and lo and behold.......

This was it........ Wow!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Uhmmm, I doubt you will be see LS make a formal announcement regarding the 60 day deadline and the COC, since they did not sign the COC and are not a part of that document.

They have their own document regarding the software technology issue the Linkshare Addendum. Different document and different conditions than the COC.

There was an announcement made regarding WhenU and LS, although not "officially" by LS but by Obstinatedon. The thread is this forum with quite a few posts to it. The gist of being that LS had issued Whenu for 30 day termination notice due to not signing their addendum. I would be surprised if LS were to make a formal announcement of this action. I would think that there might be legal implications that restrict them from being able to do so.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread