Well, while we're all waiting around for LinkShare's reporting to get back online...

We launched a complete redesign of our website on Thursday with a goal of improving our conversion rate. The site is mostly my design work.

Stop by, take a look, tell me what you think, and improve our placement on your pages.

Also, the golf season has started, so now is a great time to focus on selling more golf equipment on your sites.

Mark Wolinski
    GigaGolf, Inc

Mark,

Nice design...but your header image reminds of a painful memory.
    I once played in a tournament with my brother in law, who was in the 4some ahead of mine. Once he holed out, he yelled back to me that he didn't think I could make it over the water...everybody had a good chuckle. It was a 150 yd par 3 over water, just like the picture on your site.
    My first shot - middle of the pond. Second shot(mulligan) - middle of the pond.
    Can you guess what I did with my seven iron?
    Anyhoo...do you carry any brands, and if not, how do the custom clubs sell?
    I'd be glad to put up some links to you...if I remember correctly, you are anti-parasite?

Nice. I like it. Makes me want to pull the clubs out of the closet and try and play. Keyword....TRY.

Chris

ps...sent you a pm

----------------------------
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Art.com, Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com, TigerDirect and many more.....

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    We wish it was golf season weather It's only -30C outside.
    No golf for a while

WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

Hooligan,

We do have some brand name clubs listed, but I'll tell you right now, you will not get many sales from them. Our primary business is the clubs we build for individuals. In fact, if you look at one of the club category pages Brand Comparison, you'll see how our clubs compare. Create a page like that with, say TGW for the brand clubs and our clubs as "Better Value" (or something like that) clubs and you might very well see some sales growth on both sides of the coin.

I understand how you feel about your golf game, I am not a golfer at all. Before I took this job, it was about 4 years since I even touched a golf club, much less played.

WW,

What do you mean? I talked with some customers from Canada who told me it was warmer there then it was here in Florida. As I told a guy in upstate NY, that's why they make the orange balls, so you can play in 3 feet of snow.

Mark Wolinski
    GigaGolf, Inc

Mark,

Good idea...I'll do exactly that.

A little off-topic but, any folks ever had a golf get-together from this board?
    Perhaps with a little sponsor help from Mark or any other golf or related merchants?
    Any golfers here?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The custom club approach works fine as the real die hard golfers seek the mysterious secret equipment ingredient like fishermen and lures. Put up some Giga-golf displays and throw in some of their competitors who sell branded clubs and golfballs. Stay away from TGW ( The Golf Warehouse) as they have a "mouse trap" thta captures your visitor and prevents a return to your promo page.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>the real die hard golfers seek the mysterious secret equipment ingredient like fishermen and lures<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha...yes, been searching lifelong for both of these mysterious ingredients.

thanks for the heads up on TGW!

Mark, I sent you a pm.

Chris

----------------------------
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Art.com, Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com, TigerDirect and many more.....

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread