Hi

What month did the last payment you receive (from PetFoodDirect) cover?

Thanks in advance!

March, 2002

I last received March payment as well. They owe me more than $1,000 for April through September. I'm now checing into debt collection, sueing them, something.

It really bothers me this company just abandoned their debts to us and are still doing business. They are even Amazon's preferred pet food company now. Unbelievably, they also have a new affiliate program.

I guess it's a profitable way to do business, hire lots of salesmen, then don't pay them when the bills mount too high.

It's too bad, I used to love this company.

Please post if anyone has any ideas.

Just an update. I wrote the folks at performics and they not only looked into my outstanding balance, they actually contacted PFD and I got a check yesterday IN FULL from PFD. WTG Performics! Write their general address or PM me for the contact info. I am amazed!

ABW Ambassador
    Anne - I contacted the gentlemen you mentioned in your PM...So far no response. Two weeks ago I contacted the general performics email and so far no response either.

Perhaps they worked with you because you are working actively with Petfooddirect at peformics, which I will not do until the back payments are paid up...

Actually no, I haven't even applied to pet food direct. they auto approved me and I wrote and told them I would not add links until they paid me what they owed me from LS.

Sometimes a phone call does wonders, I have had countless emails unanswered to performics personally, so that is not unusual. If I were you I would call at this point.

ABW Ambassador
    Anne - I actually did get a confirmation from the VP of Markeing at PFD that payment will go out in the next check run for our outstanding balance...

So I don't know if it was from contacting them directly or from performics as performics never responded yet once. I will believe it when I see the check though!

ABW Ambassador
    Anne - I actually did get a confirmation from the VP of Markeing at PFD that payment will go out in the next check run for our outstanding balance...

So I don't know if it was from contacting them directly or from performics as performics never responded yet once. I will believe it when I see the check though!

ABW Ambassador

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread