Sarah:
    I think that it is necessary for me to ask it once again ,Have already shown the cheque sent in February ,Whether just sent after W-8BEN of fax? Or has already been sent?
    Please answer clearly
    thanks

Please stop polluting this board with one string after the other on the same topic!!

This is the third string that you have started on the same topic.

Please understand that I respect you and your topic especially that I am frustrated because my checks are withheld by Linkshare due to this W8 form circus. There is one main string for this topic http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=9456020042 you are welcome to post in it!

One more piece of advice; with all due respect, please have someone edit (or rewrite) your English because for the life of me I cannot decipher what you are trying to say.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Please stop polluting this board with one string after the other on the same topic!!

This is the third string that you have started on the same topic.

Please understand that I respect you and your topic especially that I am frustrated because my checks are withheld by Linkshare due to this W8 form circus. There is one main string for this topic http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=9456020042 you are welcome to post in it!

One more piece of advice; with all due respect, please have someone edit (or rewrite) your English because for the life of me I cannot decipher what you are trying to say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>hey newman WHO TF died and made you moderator? If you have a problem with someone, then take it up with either a moderator of Haiko. Otherwise I fail to see where it is any of your freakin' business WHO posts what and where~!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread