Some merchants pay more for new customers. My question is, is there any kind of report in Linkshare that would show me the amount of new customers we generated for a certain merchant?

ABW Ambassador
    Isn't that something the merchant has to report back to LS? And if so, then, you should see it in the commissions... I guess it would be nice to have some sort of report for that on its own though...

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Monuit:
    Isn't that something the merchant has to report back to LS? And if so, then, you should see it in the commissions... I guess it would be nice to have some sort of report for that on its own though...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they do report back. All I see is just a total sum. I would like to see a breakdown report.
    e.g. $50 new customers bonus. $70 for merchandise.

Yes, there is a way to see new customers. This only applies in case when the merchants pays you a new customer bonus. Do an 'Individual Item Report' for the merchant in question, and you will be able to see it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yugo:
    Yes, there is a way to see new customers. This only applies in case when the merchants pays you a new customer bonus. Do an 'Individual Item Report' for the merchant in question, and you will be able to see it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Yugo,

That report lists each new customer individiually between all ther other products. It's still quite hard to make a quick calculation of the total 'new customers'. But that's better than nothing.

If the merchant is worth your time, they should be able to provide you with the number of new customers referred from month to month. Two of the merchants I work with already do this.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread