Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just got this tonight...

...WhenU.com's affiliate account will be terminated effective midnight New York City time on March 2, 2003

Dale Wentzel
    Director, Online Marketing Motormint.com
    Nothing Builds Business Better than a Strong A.R.M.

Buy them a new application and they'll be content for a day - Show them how to code... and they'll go into business for themselves.

[This message was edited by Gatekeeper on February 28, 2003 at 10:46 PM.]

[This message was edited by Gatekeeper on February 28, 2003 at 10:47 PM.]

Copied from the Parasiteware forum!

WTG Stpehen ... Thank you!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way

Finally got to use the dancing banana.
    And let's see...I believe they are still active on some other networks..... *hint* *hint*

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Thank you Steven. I will be pushing more linkshare merchants now instead of CJ's.

Many thanks also to Haiko and the rest of you guys 'n gals here at ABW.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you Steven!

As much doubt and distrust I have felt for the networks in general - you have given me a feeling of hope. For that I thank you and will gladly eat all of my bad words from the past but........ I aint to hungry right now so it'll have to wait .

Is whenu involved with cj and befree?

ABW Ambassador
    Hooray for Linkshare!

Now to find more Linkshare merchants to promote...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by womanht:
    Hooray for Linkshare!

Now to find more Linkshare merchants to promote...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahem... hint, hint

Dale Wentzel
    Director, Online Marketing Motormint.com
    Nothing Builds Business Better than a Strong A.R.M.

Buy them a new application and they'll be content for a day - Show them how to code... and they'll go into business for themselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by reflections:
    Is whenu involved with cj and befree?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Linkshare needs to be congratulated by both affiliates and merchants alike. The WhenuU plan is to flood all merchant sites with competitor Ads....eat crow you sleezebags and layoff the parrots.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Whenu eat sh*t and DIE!!!!

I'll cook and stir it for you!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Thank you LinkShare for doing the right thing, the ethical thing for everyone in your network!!!

This just goes to show that there are companies out there that know the difference between right and wrong, and will do something about it.

As for the other networks, shame, shame, shame...

Here's what I think should happen to all the networks and merchants who do business with the "dark side":

Really, that's better than what they deserve!

Go LinkShare!

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    It's nice seeing one of the networks taking the lead. Where are MrMerchant and Wayne at? If i remember them correctly talking about LS having no teeth.

Shake your booty

ABW Ambassador

That has got to be the best news I've heard yet - Way to go Linkshare !

You pioneered online affiliate marketing in the days of the wild wild west of the internet , and now , when all has gone wild again , you polished up your old guns , and you're the first infantry leading the way to victory !

GOD Bless all of you over at Linkshare !

It will be interesting to see to what extent conversions improve , and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that advertisers will take notice that their sales are remaining constant, and the only changes they see are commissions going to the correct referals , as opposed to mostly the blood sucking leaches !

ABW Ambassador
    I am not the kind of person to say "I told you so", so I will just say..... WAY TO GO LINKSHARE!

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Where are MrMerchant and Wayne at? If i remember them correctly talking about LS having no teeth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said LinkShare had "no teeth", only that they bared their teeth alot but I doubted they ever intended to bite the hands that fed them.

I will give credit where credit is due.

If LinkShare mans their guns and pulls the trigger on what they say they will do- good for them.

As I understand it WhenU is moving to a CPC model and away from CPS/CPA. Nevertheless, in theory, it will cost LinkShare income so they are indeed sticking their neck out on what they said they would do.

March 2nd at midnight is tomorrow so I will see what tomorrow brings...

best,
    Wayne

Wayne Porter
    V.P. Product Development
    AffTrack LLC.
    http://www.afftrack.com
    http://www.revtrends.com
    Get a free two-week trial use code ABWEB at RevTrends.com

ABW Ambassador
    WTG Linkshare! I eat my words happily.

Rgds, DPG

OK, looking for a pearl jewelry merchant. All CJ's have scum attached to them. Will look at Linkshare. If they had consolidated payments, I would be really looking their merchants over, big time.

Found a Linkshare pearl merchant....sure enough, they are connected with parasites....still looking...OK Elite Jewels isn't on any of my bad lists....

Now, I will have to remember my Linkshare login and how to make the product links....

[This message was edited by SSanf on March 02, 2003 at 08:20 AM.]

Uh......LS.....where is the affiliate log in page and why can't I find it on your site?

SSanf

Mondera deals in pearls...

Oh! WOW! I thought they were only diamonds!

I was going to use them for diamonds, anyway! THANKS!

I need the diamonds because they have certain properties that when used in conjunction with other gemstones can enhance the magickal properties of those gemstones. Great for spell work! Too bad Mondera's selection of gemstones is so limited. I will use what I can. I have everthing else covered so this will complete the new site.

Need pearls for their specific energies as well. Not offering them would be a big omission on my new site.

What's the point of teaching people how to work with gemstones if they don't have access to gemstones?

You know, this started out as a five page site but it has grown into over 100 pages....Took on a life of its own.

Thanks again for the heads up!

[This message was edited by SSanf on March 02, 2003 at 10:11 AM.]

Wow.
    Hope you find suitable pearls amongst Mondera's offerings...

I started out with all yellow gold (Sun-male energy) but I see I will have to add white gold as well. (Moon-female energy) This is going to be a darned big labor intensive jewelry site.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    SSanf,

Did you find the LS login? You can also log in at the very top of this thread..or any thread in the LS forum.

Well this is what LS gets for their efforts in dropping whenu. Also the reason merchants are sometimes hesitant about dropping these guys.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast