ABW Ambassador
    I do not see anything (no impression, no click, no sale) in LS report for March 15. How about you guys?

ABW Ambassador
    my march totals changed and include more money than yesterday. Also if I go to the report on individual items I can see what I sold for late saturday and into sunday. geographic report is updated as well. but if i try to click on the general sales report for the 15th it is all zeroes.

ABW Ambassador
    Everything still shows zero for me.

Had the same problem this morning..

Now I shows my sales but still no impressions or clicks..

I guess LS is broken again

Cow Patch...

I only have an affiliate through LinkShare, and that's art.com. They haven't updated their stats ever since the 6th March. What's going on?!

ABW Ambassador
    They were getting so many complaints about delayed checks that they decided to move the VP in charge of mailing checks into the reporting department.

boom!

I'm getting impressions and clicks, but have not had any sales show up for one merchant since 3/12.
    I know for sure that some sales have taken place due to the volume of clicks. Something's definitely wrong with the tracking.

I don't show any clicks or impressions for March 15 and the clicks and inmpressions for March 16 are about a third of what they should be based on my log and click through experience.

ABW Ambassador
    Just got an email reply about 15th stat. The email said impression and click data has not been updated since 15th. I do not know whether that is true for everybody or just for some. The email did not mention anything about the sales data which is the most important among these.

Anyone have an updates from Linkshare? The 15th is still messed up, and the rest of the data seems low to me. Just wondering if they have some idea of when they may be able to straighten everything out?

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

ABW Ambassador
    No data for 15th. 16 & 17th much lower than normal.

15 years and counting
    Nothing new on the 18th. If you're wondering why your figures are so low, I can tell you LS has not been updating the sales of one of my merchant since march 10th. For the last 3 years I had at least 10 transactions each day for this merchant. The data is uploaded everyday of the week. Each time LS does maintenance on their system, I have to work with the merchant and LS to get the reporting back on track.
    I'm fed up with that. How can we trust LS when they don't have a clue on what's going on.
    Merchants are loosing good affiliates because the tracking can be off and affiliates are loosing money. We don't even have an indicator to show who's converting (tracking) or not.
    This time I'm waiting for LS to tell us what's wrong with their system.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    According to my technical team, there was a delay in updating online reports over the weekend. All reports should be current at this time. If you continue to experience difficulty, please email me specifics at abw@linkshare.com

Thanks,
    Sarah

15 years and counting
    Sarah, the details were sent to abw@linkshare.com a few minutes ago.
    Thanks

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread