15 years and counting
    1- I'm unable now to sort the transactions by date in "Individual Item Report"
    2- Some merchants have not been updating the transactions since March 10th. More than 10 days ago and not a word from LS!
    Sarah, please, what's going on?

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Zeus,

Please send me specific information about this problem so that my team can better investigate. Please include such information as your account username, date range and reports you're running, as well as merchant names. I'll have my team take a look and be in touch.

Sarah

Having problems with Overstock.com sales reconciling with Linkshare. Sales not posted to LS.

Also got this email:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Dear LinkShare Signature Affiliate:

You may have experienced some issues over the past few days with
    MemberIDs that may not have appeared in your reports or may not have
    been matched to recent transactions. Please be assured that all
    issues have now been resolved. All MemberID information in the system
    has now been matched to the appropriate transaction, and reflected in
    your reports accordingly.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,
    The LinkShare Team
    http://www.linkshare.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is this???

Jim in Texas

Patriot, Army Type, One Each...
    USA - This We'll Defend

15 years and counting
    Sarah, come on, such info was sent before. Did I get an answer, no, an acknowledgement, no. Was the pbs solved, no!
    HOW MANY MERCHANTS ARE NOT REPORTING AT THAT TIME?

Regarding the second point:
    Go to "Run Report", then select "Individual Item Report", now in the header you have:
    Transaction Date SubID SubID Name Merchant Name SKU# Product Name Total Amount Quantity Session ID

If you try to sort your sales by "Transaction Date" it doesn't work. It was working before your mad maintenance team did their update. I do have several pages of transactions, and because I CAN'T TRUST LS, I need to reconciliate your reporting with other infos I'm receiving from some merchants.

I can't have direct relations with all my merchants and I really wonder HOW ACCURATE IS YOUR REPORTING.
    Just an example of a merchant I don't really work with:
    Sales and Activity Report 3/1/2003 - 3/22/2003
    Furniture Online:
    Impressions: 4,517
    Click-Throughs: 1,125
    Sales: 0

Let me tell you, something is wrong somewhere. I should remove such links on the spot, OR MAY BE I SHOULD CHARGE YOU FOR THE MISSING SALES. WHO KNOWS!

I know it's happening with other merchants but for them I know what I'm selling and LS is not reporting.

Am I the only one to have such problems?
    Is your "Individual Item Report" working fine?

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zeus:
    Am I the only one to have such problems?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Count me in.

Count Me IN Also

I just went through all my merchants and deleted most of them (Spring Cleaning). Like I have posted on other threads regarding Linkshare, I have NOT had a sale since around February 23rd. Or, reports have not been updated for me (and others) since February 23rd. Something definetly is wrong on Linkshares end.

Michael

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Zeus -

Thank you, I did receive your email and provided your information to my team to investigate. It was my understanding that a member from my team had already been in touch with you directly about the reporting issue. My apologies if this was not the case.

A notice went out this weekend to affiliates working with the Signature technology. You may have experienced issues during last week with MemberIDs that may not have appeared in your reports or may not have been matched to recent transactions. All
    issues have now been resolved, and all MemberID information in the system has now been matched to the appropriate transaction, and reflected in your reports accordingly.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you continue to experience any difficulty with reporting, please email specifics to my support team at contact@linkshare.com.

Sarah

15 years and counting
    Thanks for your answer, Sarah. Affiliate marketing is becoming very competitive and keyword cost in PPC are out of range, some are going up more than $10 a click. So understand, the time when we were sending thousand of click thrus just to test a merchant is over. It would be a good idea to ask your technical team to work on some kind of indicator(s) to measure each merchant performance. To know a merchant is not reporting doesn't make me too happy but to don't know what's going on with others is worse.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread