What happened to Priceline? they are not on my approved list anymore at linkshare? they terminated me for no reason? :0(. or did they leave linkshare?

Jason
    Santa Cruz

Funny, I just noticed that too Jasonco...
    Wonder what happened?

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

ABW Ambassador
    They have left Linkshare and joined BeFree

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Yes, they pulled the switch-aroo . . .

Doesn't matter to me where they go - I'm a member at Befree to, they always made me $$, they are offering a fairly high bonus to those who migrate with them

and they held my hand through the whole switch . . . the day they were supposed to switch, i had an email from their aff program manager in my inbox with new code for all of the placements i had with them -

plus, they now have an assortment of 12 search boxes available!!

what do i care? they've always paid me - its a relationship i have with her and not linkshare

what kind of search boxes?
    That's awesome . . .

maybe I'll be leaving hotwire - they never convert for me anyhow - neither does orbitz, cheap tkts for that matter!

I am switching everything to Orbitz and Hotwire. They converted better anyway, and I don't trust the new reporting - things don't seem right.

First off

Why would the reporting be any different? I've never gotten my reports with LS to show right, at least BF's reports have results. Priceline is also sending files the same exact way that they were with LS - plus, they are switching to some server-server thing where the data will be faster and more reliable. I asked the gal who runs the program. if I was making $ with them before that wouldn't change.

Secondly, Thinking Sales MUST be a LINKSHARE "PLANT" in this forum!!

Why?

On a priceline forum about their new offer on January 14th 2003

the same Thinking Sales said about priceline's new offer:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> This is great! Twice what I was getting. Double the commission - double my money! Priceline has always converted for me better than the other travel companies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a joke!! Call the priceline affiliate manager if you have a question about reporting. I was wondering what was happening because the 1st couple days seemed less than I usually do and she sent me a detailed reoprt of what i sold, what priceline reports as well as a cross-reference of what BeFree reported. everything matched up.

What's you job at Linkshare Thinking Sales? Tech? Account Person?

Everyone here I'll have you know that when I was interested in joining priceline program, they sent me a detailed comparison of them at the "others".

Their hotel product alone kicks a$$.

In a hotwire newsletter, the announced hotels properties in over 300 cities. priceline's newsletter and comparison thing has them at over 1,300 cities. that's a tough decision there (yeah right). if i send someone to pricleine they are over 4x's as likely to have the customer hotel!

LOL - I wouldn't put it past linkshare to do that!

what's the report you talk about that the priceline people gave you? them vs the others? where woudl i get that? what stuff do theuy tell you?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread