Doesn't show up in deactivated merchants, but when the ecomworks page comes up it says this:

The AutoAccessory.com Affiliate Network is no longer available.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    Time to pull them, clicking the links on my site goes to:
    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

May all your ups and downs be in bed

ABW Ambassador
    Looks like they're going belly-up.

Ecom Works doesn't answer my calls and they just sent me an e-mail referring me to some number in Virginia, and no one there is answering my call either.

Ouch, they're several months in arrears too.

JCWhitney.com now offers a lot of the accessories that AutoAccessory.com was offering if anyone wants to know where to route their automotive accessory traffic. Plus, JCW is active on ABW and as a CJ merchant, you'll get paid timely.

Time to bail.

Fred

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." Abraham Lincoln

Greetings,

We'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to join the successful Performance Products Affiliate Program. PerformanceProducts.com - a newly minted LinkShare Premium Partner - offers a lucrative payment structure:

10% commission on all goods sold - get 10% back on sales through your site
    21 return days - earn credit for click-throughs that become sales for up to 21 days
    $25 payment threshold - receive a paycheck every time your total commission reaches $25 or more

Our average Affiliate customer spends $150 per order, resulting in a $15 payment based on the 10% commission. In other words, it will most likely take just 2 orders for you to earn a paycheck based on our $25 payment threshold!

All you need to do to join is fill out the application located at http://ssl.linksynergy.com/php-bin/r...shtml?mid=2084 or via the affiliate interface at www.linkshare.com - it's that easy!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at affiliates@performanceproducts.com.

Sincerely,
    Matt Simo
    Performance Products Affiliate Program

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Ever notice we have few problems with merchants who come here and post on a regular basis. The all need to recruit active affiliates and this is the place to do it. Problem is most are not willing to justify their crappy programs conversion ratio and field justifable complaints from their affiliate worker bees.

Notice your never read a post from folks like Dell -WalMart -Landsend or and major branded retailer since they know they DO NOT want to pay commissions of the Ad campaigns if they can devise a work around. Who wouldn't want free traffic and soon their lazy AM's will get the boot when the ROI bean counters find theose huge checks go to the BHO parasites who offer no advertising benefits.....LOL.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Here is part of the email I got from them recently:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> This is to inform you that the AutoAccessory.com Affiliate Network
    administered by EComWorks has ceased operations. We are informed and believe that Source One Marketing, the parent of AutoAccessory.com is considering filing bankruptcy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mperformer, let me know when your company deigns to add a performance parts line for the third-generation Mustang. Right now you have nothing my site regulars would be interested in.

--
    "No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities – always see them, for they're always there." – Norman Vincent Peale
    --
    Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

ABW Ambassador
    You're such a diplomat, WM Mike! I'll take your cue and zipper my lip.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread