I have plenty of links for As seen on tv products for " asontv.com ". for a past few months my sales were very low though traffic was good. for the last month I had not a single sale and so I was suspicious if they were involved in any kind of "Parasites or theftware " etc ...to check things out I changed my links for some products over to " wonderfulbuys.com " their competitor and voila !! in 1 day I got 5 sales...I'm now in the process of changin all my links over to them as I have now realised that I have been cheated of a lot of money by " asontv.com ".
    My questions is " why doesn't CJ do somethign about it ? obviously hard working affiliates like me are being robbed hands down ? Is there anything I can do ?

naah I don't think I'd be so kind to them I'd be part of a wonderfulbuy marketing strategy. I'm just furious about what has happened to me because of asontv. I've been a member at *************** for some time now, I was hoping I'd get a few answers here, it shouldn't turn out wonderfulbuys is doing the same thing as asontv !!!

are they(wonderfulbuys.com) clean ? can I report asontv to CJ ?

[This message was edited by Haiko on June 18, 2003 at 10:24 AM.]

15 years and counting
    Hi again,
    I've been checking my stats with wonderfulbuys, my EPC is normal so I assume they're OK. They like to have weird Java stuff on their home page scaring customers away, but after many complains they seem to refrain doing that. They are typically the kind of cie to watch for parasites, but I've not seen any myself. (I'm not an expert)
    I have a few sales already today, and all extended like all their transactions. Be aware of that.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

""1 day got 5 sales" sound like advertising for me.Wonderfulbuys have a new AM and an agressive marketing strategy. Hope your post is not part of it."

I'd like to make it Very Clear that wonderfulbuys.com has absolutely nothing to do with the post put up by 'Hunk'. It is his own personal opinion .we have much better ways of promoting our program and have absolutely no need to resort to such tactics.

'Hunk' wonderfulbuys.com has nothing to do with theftwares etc. I've mentioned this here earlier also. maybe you are new thats why you missed that post. I'm online on chats at *************** most of the time..you can catch me there or email me at cj@wonderfulbuys.com.

Ryan

I don't think anyone has a right to tell Hunk how to go about making his first post and it's both rediculous and even more dangerous to accuse wonderfulbuys of doing such a thing as you did.

"I have a few sales already today, and all extended like all their transactions. Be aware of that."

Let me add that we have maybe amongst the lowest charge back % of only 7%.

transactions have to be extended as returns have to be taken into a/c before approving commissions. This is a standard practise followed by almost all merchants.

Ryan

[This message was edited by Haiko on June 18, 2003 at 10:25 AM.]

15 years and counting
    Heyder, I just try to be fair to both merchants. If it's "rediculous" it's your opinion.
    Regarding the "Extended Transactions" I'll like to see it on the "Advertiser details" page and no Ryan "This is [NOT] a standard practise followed by almost all merchants" Just a few, and most of them just say it upfront.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

"Regarding the "Extended Transactions" I'll like to see it on the "Advertiser details" page and no Ryan "This is [NOT] a standard practise followed by almost all merchants" Just a few, and most of them just say it upfront "

Zeus...I'm yet to come across a merchant who offers a 30 day money back guarantee and still doesn't extend transactions.

15 years and counting
    I'm working with other merchants with a 30 day money back guarantee, some extend their transactions but they just have a note like that:
    "Commission payments are extended to verify members credit card payments are valid."

We have been tough with CJ to provide a full disclosure on cookies "Action Referral Period,
    Action Referral Occurrences" and it's an other criteria.

If you're new to a program, it's nice to know what to expect. It can avoid to have angry affiliates when they discover everything is extended. It's also a way to compare two programs.

I've some very good relationship with merchands with extended transactions. I like them better to "extend" than to "reverse"

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    quote:
    the **** were suppsed to be *****************.com dunno why it came up that way.

Maybe because it's not real polite to come place and say you are available at another.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

[This message was edited by Haiko on June 18, 2003 at 02:13 AM.]

quote:
    Originally posted by Ryan Scott:
    the **** were suppsed to be ************ dunno why it came up that way.

Ryan

Looks like that domain is censored, maybe because its ABW's competition. Maybe a mod can answer your question. The only reason it showed up the second time is because you spelt affiliate wrong.

[This message was edited by Haiko on June 18, 2003 at 02:14 AM.]

quote:
    Originally posted by BLFH (Ms. B):
    quote:
    the **** were suppsed to be ************.com dunno why it came up that way.

Maybe because it's not real polite to come place and say you are available at another.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Well, you would think affiliate communities would try to stick together, all of the stupid bickering has fragmented the community too much. Too many egos.

[Egos?... you pay the bills, let others steal from you ... lets see how you like it!]

[This message was edited by Haiko on June 18, 2003 at 02:16 AM.]

Zeus I didn't intend to offend you. Just a warning to the warnererer. Anyways sorry if I did offend you.

15 years and counting
    Heyder - No offence. I'm posting too fast and after reading my post again, I realized it was not what I had on my mind and it was expressed badly. Sorry for that.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread