Tupperware.com gives 7% commission through Linkshare. If you sign up as a Tupperware consultant you can get 20% through the consultant website which you can customize with specials. There's currently a 10% off coupon code that your readers can use through your my.tupperware.com site. Right now the signup kit is half off ($27.50 plus tax/shipping) and you get $130 worth of free Tupperware with the kit and the sites are $6.95/mth. If you sell even $35 or more worth of Tupperware a month through Linkshare, then this makes better business sense to use your consultant site. In Dec., I sold $2108 worth of Tupperware from my site and got $421 in commission whereas if I'd had the standard Linkshare links up, I would have only made $147.

So, if you have a Tupperware consultant already, contact them to sign up or you can PM/email me and I can give you the link. Some distributorships have minimum meeting and sales minumums, mine does not.

This post wasn't meant to be spam by any means. I just think a lot of affiliates are missing out on some good commissions because they don't know this information.

Maggie
    maggie@dealhunting.com
    http://www.dealhunting.com

I recently signed up to be a Tupperware consultant as well. Another member of abestweb had explained to me the financial rewards of becoming a consultant versus an affiliate. As Maggie said, sales through your personal website earn 20% commission plus if you sales are over $1000 you get a 5% bonus, plus there a numerous other incentives as well. We are now earning TRIPLE commissions linking to essentially the same Tupperware website with no additional work on our part. There are no "home parties" required or monthly minimums to meet.

I have setup a page that answers many of the questions that I have been asked and provides a lot more details about the program. http://www.bargainboardwalk.com/Tupp...Consultant.asp

The special offer has changed for new consultants. Currently you can purchase the "Opportunity Kit" worth $130 for $55 +S/H plus as a bonus through the end of February you get an additional $100 of Tupperware for Free! It's a great way to stock up your kitchen or use as giveaways for contests.

Because of the way Tupperware works, you cannot sign up to be a consultant without knowing a consultant. So feel free to contact Maggie or myself for more information. It's not very often when you can triple your commissions from a merchant by changing the method in which you link to them.

Thanks,
    Karen
    kcinnamon@bargainboardwalk.com
    BargainBoardwalk.com

ABW Ambassador
    Is this info valid for Canadian residents as well?

Is it possible to join if I don't know Consultant(where I live)?

I would like to join but I don't know any consultant in my area!

Also can you join and just promote them through Internet?

This is a great post by the way and thank you for sharing!

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Do you have to buy a starter kit when you become a consultant?

YOu can sign up under any of us who are consultants on the web. I think we are all in the same primary group and I have to agree with Maggie, the earnings are VERY high. I rarely got a check with the online program, and I made enough in Dec last year that I actually had a $300 BONUS on top of my regular earnings. I hightly reccommend it. Plus you get some great personal deals on Tupperware.

You do have to get a sign up kit to get started but I kept the tupperware and tossed the other stuff as I am not going to host parties. There is a bit more work as you have to answer customer emails, order occassional parts, and if you have people sign up under you and you want to be a manager (optional) you are responsible to the people under you to train them. Again, though the manager part is optional.

Right now they have a special offer for signup but they always have something special, so if you decide later, there will still be a good deal out there!

If you are planning to do home parties, I recommend you sign up under a local consultant so you can get hands on training unless you are a self starter. If you are only doing online, I would def. sign up under the online group that we are all in It has quite a few of the online deal sites in it, so it is very cool

Anne, thanks for such a detailed reply. I only want to promote it online, and the online group sounds like fun! Do you know when the signup kit is going to be half off again? What are the other specials coming up? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

I would have to agree with Anne, that if you are planning to only sell online to join our group as we concentrate on online sales. I believe our group is setting a new trend for tupperware sales...we definitely use our expertise in online marketing to our advantage. For those who run online deal sites or shopping portals with existing shoppers it is easy to leverage your existing traffic to your tupperware site and most shoppers won't even know the difference between www.tupperware.com and my.tupperware.com but you will when you get your commission check

It used to be that you needed to be in the same city as your group to attend meetings, training sessions and rallys but now with the Interent and online discussion boards where you live doesn't matter. Our group is scattered all across the US.

The starter kit is a requirement to sign up, it really is a nice selection of products, but if you don't want them you could always give them away or sell them on ebay. I haven't heard what the next special offer will be for new consultants the current one of $100 of free tupperware when you purchase the kit is good till the end of February. This is supposively the best offer Tupperware has made to new consultants...but things always change.

FYI Buckworks, the offer is good in Canada but with a catch...To get started you have to ship your Starter Kit to a US address (don't ask me why). If you don't have an US address you can use what we can do is if you sign up under me for example is to ship your kit to my address and then I can personally send it to you. Feel free to email me if you want more information.

Thanks,
    Karen
    kcinnamon@bargainboardwalk.com
    BargainBoardwalk.com

Tupperware Information Page:
    http://www.bargainboardwalk.com/Tupp...Consultant.asp

Karen,

Just sent you a PM.

In case you've been waiting to sign up for the increase in tupperware commissions. From a measly 7% through linkshare to 20-30% as a rep...right now there is a great deal going on!!!

If you sign up before April 30th, you'll get the starter kit which contains a great selection of products to stock your kitchen (a retail value of $130) for half-price...only $27.50 + shipping...PLUS you'll get an additional $55 of products that you'll choose from the winter/spring 2003 catalog for FREE!

This is a great deal for online shopping sites, just send your customers to your own tupperware website and reap the rewards. Plus, you'll actually get a check the second week of every month...no waiting for linkshare to cut your checks anymore!!

For more info and to sign up visit...
    http://www.bargainboardwalk.com/Tupp...Consultant.asp

Thanks!
    Karen

Is there any requirements to maintaining your distributorship per year or month?

Mainreviewer
    www.theshoppingreview.com
    www.allprowebdesigns.com
    www.redivoltsales.com
    www.advantagesaver.com

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread