Is it only me or CJ sales have been going through the roof for the last few days?

It's only you. Or at least it's not me to.

I've had sales through CJ merchants in the last week that normally don't do well for me. In fact, I'd forgotten I had links up for one of them!

Other than that, everything seems to be normal.

Andy

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I'm having my best day ever at CJ. And sales have been way up the past 2 months, hippee!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    What Miss Donna said.

Looks like it's time for some reoptimization--the commissions are landing in the wrong accounts!

Enjoy it while it lasts...

~Revenue is King

This is really bizare. I went from my worst day yesterday to one of my best days today. And it was not merchants that do batched sales.

I'd complain to CJ about yesteray, but I don't want anthing to interupt the wonderful day I am having today.

But I do have to say, especially with what others are saying, something is up. I bet CJ is messing with things like they always do right before they upgrade. Anyone want to place a bet on it?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
    --Henry Ford

7-days wrote:
    quote:
    But I do have to say, especially with what others are saying, something is up. I bet CJ is messing with things like they always do right before they upgrade. Anyone want to place a bet on it?

Calm...thinking calm thoughts...

...this will be an OK upgrade...

Panic setting in...remembering past upgrades...

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    It's probably just the new Google index jumping in and out of the main. Once it settles you might be getting sales from merchants you never had a sale with or losing sales you normally do good with. I chalk it up to Google.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

quote:
    This is really bizare. I went from my worst day yesterday to one of my best days today.

Same here!
    Has to be Google moving in and out like TrustNo1 says...

quote:
    Originally posted by Leader:
    Looks like it's time for some reoptimization--the commissions are landing in the wrong accounts!

OR, they're finding their rightful owners, eventually.

All I know is that Pagan stuff is real slow. Probably, everyone is waiting to buy from the Solstice vendors. Or, just using their time and money to travel to the nearest gathering. My click throughs remain high but it is too late to get things for Solstice and too early for the next sabbot.

Thank goodness I have some more mundane products up. They are saving the day for me. I think summer may not be my best time.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

quote:
    What Miss Donna said.

Enjoy it while it lasts...

Yup, took all the words right out of my mouth Miss Donna and Leader. I'm trying to hold off on re-optimizing for another week or two. If nothing by then, I have some major work to do then

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread