The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    OK, I posted this here because art.com moved to linkshare and so this seems to be the place to post it. Anyway, I am so pissed I can't tell you. In a previous rant, I said that art.com moved from an in-house affiliate program to linkshare and reduced their cookie duration from unfinite to 1 day. Now every month, no matter what I do, my non-commission sales double my commission sales. I emailed them and now I am dropping those *people*. But this month according to linkshare I made $700 in sales ($250 commissionable and $450 non-commissionable). Well I want those commissions, so I need an alternative art/poster shop to replace art.com. It must have a reasonable cookie duration and not be crooks (this leaves out allposter-zero cookie duration and barewall-crooks). Anyone have any ideas.

Mike
    Bovine Bazaar

ABW Ambassador
    allposters has an inhouse program

cant really comment on it vs. art.com

there was a thread some time back when art.com first switched, IIRC, that listed some other alternatives.

btw, just fyi, art.com does offer a longer cookie, but you have to opt for a lower commission... only prior in house affiliates are eligible for the 20+% / (is it 0 or 1?) day cookie offer, I believe.

HTH.

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ...

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    allposter has a cookie duration of zero days, just as bad as art.com ;-( I know about the 10 day thing, but that isn't fair either. I'm going to drop those bozos, not like that answer my emails.

But you are right, if it came down choosing between art.com and allposter.com, I'd choice allposter, at least they didn't change the rules and screw me out of money, they kept their program consistant.

Mike

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Not quite posters but we are just launching Irish Photo Shop on Share A Sale, it is live now but not officially launched, 10% commission, no parasites, 2000+ products added to SAS and 70+ banners/text links and of course a lifetime cookie

Product Pricing from $29.99 to $159.99 inclusive of postage, commission is on TOTAL order price (inc shipping)

Cheers

chris

ABW Ambassador
    mike,

sorry, didn't realize allposters was 0 day. crap, you said it in your original message and I didnt even see it... need more sleep i guess.

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread