http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=1876049703

One of my other merchants just told me about this . . . they are with BeFree. I know that some merchants have been asking LS about these guys since December with never any answer on them.

Responses like "we can't get ahold of them" - "they appear to be legit" - "our aff dev team is looking into it" is all they ever got out of LS.

It's nice to see BF cares about the merchants concerns and does go above and beyond to look into these situations.

I know my merchant who has been asking about this for over 4 months is scathing mad at LS right now!!

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    LinkShare has been actively investigating these activities. As we have demonstrated already, LinkShare does not tolerate predatory practices, and we will be making an announcement shortly regarding our position on these activities. We'd like to take this opportunity to commend Be Free for demonstrating that they are willing to take action against affiliate sites that do business through inappropriate activities. We hope other providers will also see the need to enforce by action.

Thanks,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    Nice drive-bye Colby.

Obstinatedon

Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.

Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> LinkShare has been actively investigating these activities. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, from December-February no one at LS could get ahold of these people and now you've been "actively investigating" them?

Since when - since BeFree announced Wednesday that they were removing them!?!

And thanks, Obstinatedon, I just think aff should know that merchants rely heavily on their providers to help identify situations like these.

My merchant was so peeved when she had to hear the news from BeFree and not her own provider - she's been asking about these guys for months and months with never a result!

It's ridiculous and just goes to show how LS "values" their merchants is a load of . . .

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It's nice to see BF cares about the merchants concerns and does go above and beyond to look into these situations. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>PURE BS~!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

ABW Ambassador
    BeFree was probably more concerned with these clowns competing with sanctioned parasites on their service than with the affiliates.

You have a parasite program, and we aren't getting a cut??? That type of behavior will not be tolerated!!!

...but if you sign the dotted line...

I am actually really happy to see BeFree taking a proactive stance on the issue...and hope to see the networks compete to keep the cleanest site. It is a bright day when the networks scoop each other on new parasites.

boom!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread