Mother's Day is around the corner... don't forget to promote Hallmark Flowers! Hallmark is offering a free Nature's Sketchbook journal with the delivery of any hallmark Exclusive Mother's Day bouquet on May 7 or 8. We have a great selection of $29.95 bouquets, which makes honoring all the moms in your life affordable! With our generous 12% commission, you won't want to miss out on our biggest flowers holiday!

Hmm.. Automaticly rejected. I tried to sign up and was rejected. Any change you could approve me my Username :KUG6Tomsc

Jason
    Santa Cruz

We have our application filter set to 50,000 unique visitors per month. What is your profile set at? Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Your commission rate is pretty good. However, you have 0 return days. I personally look at a few places before I buy flowers, and I am sure a lot of people do that as well. With your program, they have to buy on the same day they visit from the affiliate site. I just don't like zero return days, nothing at all against Hallmark

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hello, while you're here can you explain what this means:

(13) SKU Does not match
    Product name is always cards and vases.

I always see that in my non-commisionable sales report. Thanks

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

oh okay...Better update my stats to much better then that... My average is almost 500,000 now. Well I updated my profile and it still says I wasn't accepted. Looks like I'll have to forget about Halmark. :0(.

Jason
    Santa Cruz

[This message was edited by jasonco12 on April 23, 2003 at 10:40 PM.]

Jason-

I'm not sure why Linkshare won't take your application, but I think there is a rule about waiting 15 days to reapply. Sorry for the confusion!

Regarding the SKU does not match error- e-cards are not commissioned as they are Free, so those 'sales' will generate that error. Free vases are also not commissioned.

Yes, I would be interested in promoting your program as well but the 0 cookie duration is keeping me away. I agree that people also look at a few places before buying and this is what would hurt.

Thoughts on changing this?

"Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

Hallmark Program Manager, do you have any say on the cookie duration you have set to 0? I wasn't sure if you saw the last post or just did not want to respond on the issue.

Thanks.

"Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

Sorry for the delay in responding to your 0 return day questions. Thank you to all who are contributing to our highest sales week ever!

After Mother's Day, we will revisit the return days issue. However, most flower purchases are made last minute for same or next day delivery, so we don't really find a lot of people waiting to make their purchases. Therefore, the impact of return days is lower for our primary product offering. Thanks!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread