The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I was looking through linkshare's merchants under the pets catagory. I found a site that was miscatagorized. Mind you this is in the PETS catagory. This is the description of their site:
    "********** Company offers a complete line of apparel and accessories to millions in the over 55 market."

You can look up the actual site name yourself, but someone (not me) should tell linkshare they have been miscatagorized before the people over 55 heard at this in their one good ear and take out there walkers and storm linkshare's headquarters.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp

That is just too funny!

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

It's up to the merchants to categorize themselves.

I want free food, a nice cozy bed and to be scratched behind the ears! A new toy would be nice, too. I'll settle for a web cam.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Edmonton Canada
    Tom from THMedia often calls me and old fart as does BLFH now and again, (all in least I hope its fun) but I never thought I could be classed as an old dog

Travel safe

ABW Ambassador
    United Kingdom
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> When did people over 55 become pets <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Wednesday. Just after the Coronation, it 'twas. Remember it like it was yesterday. Oh, you young folks, you don't know you're born, so you don't. One year we were so poor we had to lick the sweat from each other's toes just to get something to drink. Aye, but we were grateful for it.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Must be a typo...the site offers apparel and accessories that are 55 years old. Must be one of those vintage clothing shops. The Cajun Queen buys her "Gone with the Wind" vintage southern bell gowns there.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread