Have you guys ever done a "Non-Commissionable Sales" report? If not, check it out. I am getting several sales from merchants that end up saying SKU Doesn't Match. WTF is up with that?

Core

"So it's a profit thing..." - Steve Martin

Alot of times I know for flower places, that will mean the free card that goes with the flowers.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

In my case it means anything from long distance to MP3 Players to Computer Systems...

*Tap Tap* Is this thing on? Doesn't the Linkshare Moderator have anything to say about this? Merchants like AT&T and a few others use the SKU doesn't match thing... That is BS and makes no sense...

Core

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Core -

The non-commissionable report details all sales for which commissions are not applicable. Certain programs only offer commissions on selected products or actions within the site. For example, many programs which offer gift certificates will not offer commissions on gift certificate sales due to a double discount that may occur. Information on commissionable items will be outlined in the Merchant's offer page - there you can view the SKU list of commissionable products. Please contact the merchant directly with any questions.

Thanks,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    I realize that some merchants don't pay commissions on sales of some items, and it is normally clearly stated on the terms of the program. Is it possible for the SKU doesn't to occur as a result of an error or misconfiguration on the part os the merchant, for example when new products (SKUs) are added?

Here is the lowdown on this problem. People have different payouts setup. Datecam has 5 different SKUS and can payout on them. We only payout on 1 SKU $12.50 and that is all we have setup for payout right now. We have it so we can choose to payout on free guests but we are not. So when linkshare tracks the resgistered guest you will get a Non-Commissionable Sales or SKU does not match since we are not paying on it. I hope this helps.

John Solamito
    Url www.datecam.com
    Email johns@datecam.com
    Phone 425-738-6580

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread