My LS sales for May have been miserable. Down to $3 EPC. How about your May sales with Linskhare?

I'm still compiling my list of worst performers, but TARGET & LANDS' ENDS were big contributors to this low EPC!

ABW Ambassador
    Best month ever

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    Worse month for a long time especially in the first week or so when LS was not working properly. Not been bad the last few days.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

Sales are up just a bit from last month.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    My sales are about on par
    Have concerns all Personal Creations have resulted in no sales
    Here is an e mail I got which is a sure way to drive free traffic if you don;t get your links changed over.
    I am in midst of e mailing LS since brigade has not responded to 2 e mails about this.
    Dear Affiliate:

Brigade Quartermasters ActionGear.com has a new look!

Brigade has updated our look...on the website, in our catalog, and throughout our Linkshare Affiliate program. So, we need you to help us update your links. Don't worry, your current links will still be valid for the next 30 days. So, please log into your LinkShare interface and select new banners from our improved image inventory. We don't want you to miss any commissions or have dead links on your site, so please update your banners by June 15th.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

ABW Ambassador
    Seem a little down from last month. But near the same. Actually overall for the month about the same, perhaps a litlte down. Last few days "teh suk" ... comparatively.

Samby: do u have a way to get the EPC from LS? Or are you calculating it yourself?

----
    -JM
    When you're down It's a long way up
    When you're up It's a long way down

Myself. It's usually around $10-12 EPC, monthly, but Coldwater screwed it up a lot in the last months.

As always, Linkshare sales are the worst of all our affiliate programs.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As always, Linkshare sales are the worst of all our affiliate programs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>DITTO and let's not forget about the bogus interface too!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

15 years and counting
    It took me a few years to find the right merchants at Linkshare and I'm fairly happy with them. With a few performance indicators, my results would have been faster and better. I did a lot of blind tasting. I did a lot of research, which merchants are associated with shady affiliates...
    I appreciate what Linkshare did to communicate better with us. I appreciate their stability and their position on scumware.
    I'm still waiting for consolidated payment. At first, it was fun to get so many checks in the mail, now, to copy Leader, it's just w@rk, too much w@rk.
    We can't blame Linkshare for a bad economy.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

For what it's worth, Spring is our best time.
    Flea & Tick season medications fly off the rack. Any of my affiliates should be able to see a jump in sales March-July....

Alex Irvin
    airvin@1800petmeds.com
    Affiliate Program Director
    1800petmeds.com

ABW Ambassador
    With Linkshare, you just have to be REAL carefull in chosing merchants !
    I have about 5 that are converting BETTER than the best at CJ .

A few are now officially on my SH!T list of poor performers , after a month long test , and I have got to get around to removing and replacing their links - ASAP after my mom and dad leave town and I have the time !

They are nothing but BIG traffic leaks for perfectly good targeted traffic .

Sometimes... It just doesn't PAY to give your visitors too many choices .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> With Linkshare, you just have to be REAL carefull in chosing merchants <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No kidding! The performing merchants always convert, the non-performing ones always don't. In other words, sales are pretty steady with those performing merchants.

Affiliate Manager
    Well OK so as a new merchant wih Linkshare what advice do you have to give as to what makes a performing merchant? Do you have a sense of some key practices? Seems like it might have lots to do with the level of work put into it by the program manager...

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread