Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I was just thinking how much I missed the old stats CJ used to provide on chargeback % for each merchant and tracked the sales of each indivual product and not "product catalog 1". It wsa nice to have an idea of what was selling on our sites. Ahhh, I do miss those bits of info.

Anyhow, there was a topic on the worst reversers which is helpful. I was thinking it would be nice to have a page devoted to reversals and how many per merchant. Example, I know Online Sports used to have a 64% chargeback rate, ouch! but they had 1,000s of products many that no one else was selling. Now there are a ton of new merchants offering similar items.

If many of us went and ran a report for a merchant, we could post, merchant xyz = 15 sales, 5 reversals . Now if there were a section in this forum (or elswhere) were affiliates could research who to stay away from and who to promote, that might just be a valuable tool, I think?

DFL,

Thats a good idea! Maybe Haiko can set something up similar to the test purchase area

quote:
    Now there are a ton of new merchants offering similar items

Just make sure the new merchants aren't all the same company. I think alot of the sports merchants at CJ are all the same one. Global sports or something.

BTW, my daughter should be starting Softball out your way in a week or 2. We'll have to try to hook up one of the nights at the Gilette Road fields. Ummm, bring the bug spray, they have some bugs bigger than birds there

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

quote:
    Originally posted by DaPackster:
    Thats a good idea! Maybe Haiko can set something up similar to the test purchase area

Been working on it ... soon ... very soon!

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Great, I look forward to a reversals section.

Dapackster,

And yes, there are a bunch of storefronts all owned by GSI Commerce. But there are some other options as well.

Bugs, the only bug that will eat you in Cicero are the Mosquitos. BZZZZZZZ! Email me the game times and maybe I can stop by.

DFL,

quote:
    Bugs, the only bug that will eat you in Cicero are the Mosquitos. BZZZZZZZ! Email me the game times and maybe I can stop by.

Your not kidding about the Mosquitos. I was hoping with all the rain we have had that maybe they would drown Gonna be a bad season for them this year. Already has been Anyways, Danielle will be playing out there on wednesday and thursday nights. She should be getting her schedules pretty soon as to what time the games are. I'll drop you an email as to when

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread