ABW Ambassador
    From http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=7936079153

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shawn@Overstock.com:
    Look for details about the July bonus program, and please accept it as my way of making it up to you and more. Like I said, I'll make sure the bonus payout far exceeds what the loss might have been.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I am posting this here and will then forward it to Shawn so that he can provide the details to us.

Affiliate Manager
    Overstock.com Affiliate July Bonus Program

Affiliates who had revenue in June:
    During the month of July, every percent you increase your sales over June, you will earn the same increase in your commission structure. For example, Increase your July sales 10% over June, and receive an additional 10% in your commission rate. If you normally earn 6% in commission, but in July increase your sales 50% over June, all of your sales in July will be commissioned at 9%.

Affiliates who did not have revenue in June:
    During the month of July, generate $250 in revenue and earn a $20 bonus on top of your commissions.

New Affiliates to the Program in July:
    During the month of July, generate $200 in revenue and earn a $50 bonus on top of your commissions.

Overstock.com July coupon
    Free Shipping on all orders over $50.

Additional Information:
    As of today, Overstock.com is no longer participating in the eBates MMM or the SAHS Golden Retriever software.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Schwegman
    VP of Sales & Marketing
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - -
    Additional Information:
    As of today, Overstock.com is no longer participating in the eBates MMM or the SAHS Golden Retriever software.
    - - - - -

That's a juicy nugget of info there, Shawn.

"Nothing like a nice piece of hickory."
    -Preacher, Pale Rider

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you for the details, Shawn. While bonus opportunities are always appreciated, I suspect others will agree that this will not even come close to all of the commissions we have lost due to parasitic diversionary tactics. In fact, it likely won't even make a dent, especially in a month like July.

I'm pleased to know that Overstock has discontinued participating in SAHS and Ebates parasitic downloads and hope that UPromise, IGive and the others will be recognized by Overstock as engaging in the exact same behavior.

Really? I'm pleased to know that Overstock has discontinued participating in SAHS and Ebates parasitic downloads and hope that UPromise, IGive and the others will be recognized by Overstock as engaging in the exact same behavior. That's great, I'm starting to see some click-thrus to ovestock all of a sudden? Is it me or does this show proof ebates money maker was overwriting our links? Great! Hey Shawn@Overstock.com thanks for that info, I'm going to add your links soon.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Wow...nice bonus plan as it factors in the fact that during June the BHO's were excessive in their redirects and popups knowing the shit is hitting the fan. I look forward to July OS sales as the law suit keeps the parasites OFF Overstock.com. I figure OS will be back to their 1/60 conversion ratio by August in time for "back to school" shopping. I padded my chances of July bonuses by sending only my cheapskate shoppers to OS in June.

I want to double my average ticket sales to OS in July. Screw harry Potter books ...I'm pushing vaccums.....LOL

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    sorry i took all my links down as i had only 1 sale very recently for a harry potter book!

i may try again if others get any sales, so will see how it goes.

Shawn I interpret what you are saying here to mean that if I get 10X as much sales in July as in June I will get 10X the commission rate.

For instance: 6% x 10 = 60% commission.

Can I get it in writing?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I want to double my average ticket sales to OS in July. Screw harry Potter books ...I'm pushing vaccums.....LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the Cartier Watches Mike

Affiliate Manager
    Hehe..
    No, we would not be in business for that long if we did it that way.

There is a cap that was outlined in the newsletter we sent to all of our affiliates. Did you get the newsletter?

I'll look it up and reply shortly...

Thanks,

Shawn Schwegman
    VP of Sales & Marketing
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

Affiliate Manager
    The increase earned is capped at 60% increase.

Thanks for raising the point. I should have included it in my initial post.

Thanks, and good luck on increasing your sales! Feel free to give us a call if we can do anything to help boost your sales.

Many thanks,

Shawn Schwegman
    VP of Sales & Marketing
    Overstock.com
    801-947-3119
    shawn@overstock.com

Shawn,
    Glad to see and hear about everything you guys are doing.

Any plans to remove other Ebates / Top moxie affiliates such as Igive.com?

You mentioned... Additional Information:
    As of today, Overstock.com is no longer participating in the eBates MMM or the SAHS Golden Retriever software.Are you guys just removing them from their software use or have you removed them all together?

Thanks and keep up the Good work

Also,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Feel free to give us a call if we can do anything to help boost your sales. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to call when I can say it right here. One thing you can do to boost our sales is to simply not allow other affilites to overwrite our cookies or otherwise intercept our traffic.

Better yet, if you have any confidence in YOUR ability to convert a sale, why not offer pay-per-click?

Set up a pay-per-click program for me on Shareasale. I'll pay the setup fee.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread