Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't believe it. Once again the individual product links simply just don't work. The only links working are the banners. This program is such a PIA.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Hmmmmm.... I haven't checked those lately. Wondering why sales trailed off aver the last month or so.

If true, it is time to expose them!

Fred

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." Abraham Lincoln

Yup, images load, links don't work. They don't even go to a default landing page.

It's a little like they just don't give a crap about their Affiliates (what a surprise).

Fred

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." Abraham Lincoln

I apologize for the links not working. I discovered this problem last Thursday and the IT team is trying to figure out what has happened. The banners are still working, but the individual links are not. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ease the frustration!

Hi Jenn, and welcome to ABW !!

So awesome you have posted, thank you.

As far as easing the frustration, Please keep us posted. I have to tell you I am re-evaluating Tupperware, and need to make a decision about you guys. This is the second serious occurrence in the last eight months. I cannot have dead links sitting on my site.

Can you give us an estimate for the IT folks to get this fixed?

Also, if you post your email address, I will be pleased to send you mine and we can converse that way...

Thanks again,

Fred

Any news Jenn?

Fred

Sarah ??

Can you help?

Fred

The Unspeakable Law:As soon as you mention something; If it is good, it goes away. If it is bad, it happens.

Hello, is anyone home?

Fred

The Unspeakable Law: As soon as you mention something; If it is good, it goes away. If it is bad, it happens.

I am still getting a time line for you. I hope to have an answer by the end of day. Check back tomorrow!

By the way -- I am sorry for your frustration!

Thanks Jenn! Most appreciated.

Fred

The Unspeakable Law: As soon as you mention something; If it is good, it goes away. If it is bad, it happens.

Any idea when these links are going to work? It's been two weeks. If you can't get these links working, I'm going to have to take them down. This is too embarrassing.

I keep getting emails from Tupperware consultants suggesting that I put Tupperware on my site. I want to write back and say that it is already there, but if I send them the links to the pages, I'm going to look stupid because none of my links work.

---

Well Tracy, what do we do? I guess it is time to pull the plug on Tupperware...

I am still getting a few sales through some of the regular links, but that's it.

I don't see Sarah offering to help, even though she's posted in another thread. Jenn was nice enough to feel our pain, but it sounds like she doesn't have enough authority to really make things happen.

Fred

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi buy_online,

The trouble with Tupperware product links is related to a change made by the merchant. As Jenn at Tupperware indicated, the merchant's technical team is investigating and working to resolve this issue. I have asked the member of my team who works with Tupperware to have the merchant send a communication to their partners about this issue, as well as notify them once it has been resolved. For additional questions, please contact the merchant directly at us1linkshare@tupperware.com.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thank you for responding Sarah, I figured it wasn't Linkshare, from what Jenn had said. But we are sort of just hanging here.

The last time we had a problem like this, the Tupp. IT department changed the directories where images for affiliates were stored - and didn't tell anyone.

Hopefully Jenn will be able to get them to move a little.

Fred

Fred,

Do you think we're the only two affiliates left still associating with Tupperware? We seem to be the only two who have contributed to this post.

Obviously, they don't care about their affiliate program. When I first joined I used to receive an email from them once or twice a month. I haven't received one of those in a year.

Thursday will mark four weeks since the problem was discovered. Yet, still no resolution? Where does that rank us on their priority list.

Try running a non-commissioned sales report for them. I just did, and I generated 72 sales to the tune of $1,307.64 for them which I did not receive a commission because "return days exceeded" since January 1, 2001.

Meanwhile, everybody else has jumped ship and become a Tupperware rep because they can earn a higher commission.

I'll probably end up doing the same, but I have my plate full right now designing sites for other people.

Meanwhile, I think I'll just redirect all eight of my Tupperware pages to my Rubbermaid pages until I have time to make the switch. At least I won't lose my traffic and search engine placing. When my visitors click on those links they will work and I might even earn a commission.

Unbelievable!

---

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Figured Tupperware would be a looser from jump street. They were late to the Internet and booted out Tupperware distributors with web sites as their first move. Then they were the typical $100 minimum quarterly payout merchant at LS with a sesson only cookie. Loosers.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Tracy,

You're 100% correct on all points. What network does Rubbermaid utilize? I will be happy to re-direct the traffic I am getting.

I had an offer from someone saying Tupperware Assoc. program is about $50. (I know you said $75.) I will join pretty soon. Then I will re-direct my links to my own site!

Heck, I'll even have a party - great way to meet women Only problem, is my wife will be there... Okay, I am JOKING

Fred

Mike,

They did lower their threshold, and that has worked for me. It is difficult to say goodbye to a merchant who is paying and for whom I am getting SE traffic. Oh well...

I was a Michigander (as you know), but I guess you guys are Michiganians now? What's up with that?

Fred

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The nic goes with a preference for either Wolverines or Spartans

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

M GO BLUE

I just said the heck with it and signed up for the consultant program. Tax, tag and title it was about $60 with the website free for the first month. I figure that with links that actually work and a bump from a 7% to a 20% commission, I'll come out ahead in the long run. And I won't be losing my traffic.

---

I wanted to let all of you know that the links are back up working! I will also being sending an email communicating a new program with a higher commision structure and longer return days. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Glad I don't sell tupperunaware.

Thanks Jenn, I will be waiting for your email. When do you think it will go out?

Fred

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" Steven Wright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast