ABW Ambassador
    On my 'Account : Program Controls' for Atlas Pen & Pencil Corp, I see the following Program Levels:

---
    ForTeachersOnly.com 5.1 | 6%-14% commission on all goods

AtlasPen.com 6.1 | 5%-15% commission on all goods
    ---

Does this mean I'm to choose one or the other, and only use the links for that site? Shouldn't both sites be listed under a single Program Level?

There is another merchant like this IIRC, whose name I can't remember at this moment.

----
    -JM

Yes that acutally means you need to have two seperate affiliate accounts in order to be part of both programs.

Any questions just email : affiliates@atlaspen.com

ABW Ambassador
    Are you really a representative of Atlaspen? I ask because I notice you haven't confirmed so with Haiko, you may want to drop him a note.

Assuming you are and this is true. May I ask why? Its not really a showstopper, but, it doesn't make much sense either.

----
    -JM

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

My team member who works with Atlas Pen & Pencil Corporation requested I post the following message on their behalf:

Thank you for your interest in the Atlas Pen & Pencil Corporation LinkShare Affiliate Programs. Due to the uniqueness of the AtlasPen.com and ForTeachersOnly.com sites, we are offering these programs separately through two distinct offers.

About AtlasPen.com (http://www.atlaspen.com)
    AtlasPen.com is the industry leader in advertising specialty products. We offer thousands of quality advertising specialty and promotional products at factory-direct prices. Best sellers include: writing instruments, key chains, drink ware, wearables, golf items, tote bags, stress balls, electronics, and more. We offer 5-15% commission on all goods, 15 return days, a $25 minimum payment.

About ForTeachersOnly.com (http://www.forteachersonly.com)
    ForTeachersOnly.com provides teachers across the globe with the best educational and motivational products around, all custom tailored to the needs of the teaching professionals. Our catalog is printed on a yearly basis and corresponds to the academic school year. Our products include motivational and novelty pencils, a myriad of school supplies, as well as year-round gifts for teachers and students alike. We offer 6-14% commission on all goods, 7 return days, a $25 minimum payment.

Once you join the Atlas Pen & Pencil Corporation program, choose the program that best meets the needs of your site and visitors, and select the offer for that program. You can only opt into one program at a time. If you want to work with both programs, we recommend that you use a second affiliate account to apply to the other program.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: affiliates@atlaspen.com

Thanks,
    The Atlas Pen & Pencil Corporation Affiliate Team

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah that really doesn't make much sense. You shouldn't make your affiliates jump thru hoops to join your program and make you some money.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    Sarah (or whoever),

Thanks for the official response. That is odd. I thought that multiple affiliate accounts were somewhat frowned upon (even though most have a few at least).

Thanks,
    Joseph

----
    -JM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Monuit:
    Are you really a representative of Atlaspen? I ask because I notice you haven't confirmed so with Haiko, you may want to drop him a note. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JM,

I have confirmed jimg's status with AtlasPen. As an aside ... all confirmed merchants have "Elite Member" status. I go very far to confirm the identities of AMs to ensure that they are who they say they are (for the protection of their programs). The other day one that I couldn't confirm actually changed the FP of their site just to show me Merchant postings will always be confirmed or the post (or thread) will be put into queue until confirmation.

I believe Sarah posted the above on behalf of AtlasPen.

========

jimg,

Remember me from the symposium?

Welcome to ABW!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko,

Thanks. I only asked because I noticed at the time of his post he didn't have the Elite Member status. And for the same reasons....

I see its been updated. Welcome, jimg.

----
    -JM

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread