Hi, can anyone please give me a heads up on which merchants are the top performers.

ABW Ambassador
    No-one here is going to tell you there top merchants in an easy 123 style listing - are you crazy?

I will tell you this - my experience shows there are very few "top merchants" at linkshare that convert worth a crap.

I asked Sarah a long time ago (and I know others have asked Linkshare) about an epc like metrics for their merchants. It's not there and with the conversions I see overall - they'll never provide it as it would be "to embaressing" for them to publish the many deadweights they have listed in their program.

I've wasted more time and givien away more "free advertising" to their unconverting losers than I like to admit to!

Crazy? no.
    Is this is the kind of reply I can expect in this forum from someone who speaks for all of you?

Hi Jim,

Who the "top merchants" are is going to depend significantly on your site...who is your audience, what are they looking for, etc. If you understand who your own audience is, you'll be able to develop some relationships with relevant merchants which will provide you reasonable conversion and commissions.

In addition, if you approach each merchant relationship professionally, regardless of the size of your site, they will most likely take the time to work with you to assist your succes.

And, of course, I'd recommend you take a look at our program at www.bluedolphin.com. Selecting a magazine offer that is contextual relevant to your audience should perform very well. We pay 35% commission, and are offering a 10% bonus for July.

Best of luck,

Tom

<color=blue>www.bluedolphin.com</color=blue>
    <i>for people who love magazines</i>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread