i have a friend walkthru a linkshare program application. now shes signed up, but i cant seem to see any commission from the referral. anyone tried the linkshare search box? is it wierd that i dont get any result from that search engine given any keyword. anyone care to refresh my memory on how the referral program works? or give me a direct link. i seem to find it hard to navigate inside linkshare

thanks.

prix

Linkshare pay $1.50 per referred signup, provided the client signed up through your referral link and has had at least one click-through from their site to a Linkshare merchant.

I normally get 3 or 4 signups per month and every one has been recorded without problems. To see if a payment has been recorded use the reports box at the bottom of the Linkshare front page without changing anything but the dates.

Incidentally, you won't actually get paid until you accumulate $25 in referral fees - so you'd better get some people to sign up!

“There are only two settings, stun and kill...it would be best not to confuse them.”
    --Malcom Reed

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread