Hi!
    Music123 is pleased to announce our new Affiliate Program at LinkShare.com. Please join us to experience the benefits of a data feed for product links, and commissions of up to 8%.
    As the General Manager of our company, I have taken the reins of our Affiliate Program personally, and will be working hard to increase revenues for our affiliates.
    I invite all interested parties to contact affiliates@music123.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Jeff Cravetz

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Have you done anything to lower the reversal rate, and eliminate the "can't ship/out of stock" problem?

~Revenue is King

ABW Ambassador
    He posted the same message 11 times in ABW. Then left for the day and never came back!

ABW Ambassador
    lol.

apparently Jeff Cravetz realised from the responses he got at ABW that he has to clean his act before appealing to ABWers.

something I much doubt he is in a position to do, so don't expect to see him around for a long time to come . . . .

heisje

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    Have you done anything to lower the reversal rate, and eliminate the "can't ship/out of stock" problem?

~Revenue is King<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi!
    Our former program reported sales when orders were placed. In our business, many orders cannot be completed due to customer's credit issues and various other reasons beyond our control. Linkshare does not report the sale until money is collected. That alone will cut reversals at least in half.
    We have also improved our inventory accuracy to address the "not in stock" issue.
    Jeff C. / Music123

Jeff C.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heisje:

apparently Jeff Cravetz realised from the responses he got at ABW that he has to clean his act before appealing to ABWers.

something I much doubt he is in a position to do, so don't expect to see him around for a long time to come . . . .

heisje

Hi!
    I am always monitoring this site as well as others in our effort to provide a program that is responsive to the needs of our affiliates. Please feel free to contact me directly at affiliates@music123.com if you need more immediate attention.
    Thanks!
    Jeff Cravetz
    .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff C.

ABW Ambassador
    Jeff How about datafeed ?
    its important thing for publisher.
    but we dont want spend $250 for LS FTP.
    so can you provide inhouse datafeed ? like mondera or overstock

please respond !

ABW Ambassador

Jeff --- &gt;