ABW Ambassador
    Notice in the Net Orders report, sales have only been reported for 8/1 and 8/3 of this month with 8/3 missing and everything up until yesterday missing too.

Anyone else noticing this and what have you found out?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Office Depot -TechDepot and Computers-4Sure all are related. The question applies to all of them equally. Amazing what a professional AM management firm passes off as actual work.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Mike - my question to you is how is your reponse "related"? I guess I was wondering more if you have the same reporting issue with Office Depot and have you heard why....

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Surveyman I have learned to treat any sales by this group as bluebird business. Over the years Computers-4sure and Office Depot got tons of traffic from me. After Y2001 neither have shown they deserve this traffic level based upon conversion ratios and therefore they no longer get showcased.

Gaps in batch reporting for this group is probably due to one AM handling 20 merchant accounts while their coohorts are on vacation.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Surveyman,

I've noticed the same problem. My sales/commissions stats haven't been updated for more than a week. They are usually pretty punctual with reporting and payment - so I'm not sure what's going on.

ABW Ambassador
    Funny thing, just shortly after posting this the sales have now been updated through yesterday the 12th. More sales will trickle in as they ship I am sure as this is what they report on.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread