Anyone else getting screwy transaction reports from the latest sales batch?

Apart from a sudden drop in sales, I'm seeing rows of $0 sales transactions which I've never seen before.

I contacted the aff manager (a good guy) yesterday and he thinks they've fixed it, but my reports this morning were still strange.

BTW I have nothing but the highest regard for the program and the people at PMG - this isn't a fraud accusation. I know they'll work on the problem for me again when they get to work today. Just wondering if I'm alone with the problem.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm sure going to have to add more exposure for them as GigaGolf sure turned into a dud.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I agree, the team at Pinemeadow Golf are top notch. They put a lot of effort into their program. They are very involved with their partners and really appreciate everyone's hard work. I have known them for several years and hear this from them every time I talk to them.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Mike, I get pretty good results from GigaGolf, but in a head-to-head with Pinemeadow, the latter wins ever time.

The management people at both programs are great - a real pleasure to work with.

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience and understanding. It feels good to hear good things about our program, since we work very hard to earn your business and your trust. We know that trust is built over time through straight dealing and us walking our talk. We also know that one small misstep can tear trust down very quickly. Once trust is lost, it takes a millennium to regain. So, thanks for trusting in our program.

On to the issue at hand: From late last week until about an hour ago, all batch sales to CJ were reporting $0.00 as the sales transaction for all affiliates. I addressed it with my techno team on Friday and thought we had it fixed, but apparently that was not the case. As my technical guys explained it to me this morning –

<<” Bryan,

Our &calculateorder previously returned an array to the calling routine. For a variety of reasons we re-engineered it to return a hash. Updating all the calls to &calculateorder was trivial, but while one programmer was making those changes, another was updating the not-yet-integrated CJ batch routine. In that routine he wrote a call to &calculateorder which expected the old-style array and
    accidently set it live before testing was complete. The mismatch caused his routine to fail to recognize the values. This caused his
    routine to report all zeros to CJ.

As of 9am Tuesday we re-transmitted the corrected values to CJ. We are in dialogue with CJ to assure they do not consider the
    re-transmission duplicates.

-- LJ”>>

So, it should all be well now – no lost data, sales and most importantly all commissions accounted for! If anyone sees otherwise, please let me know ASAP.

Best personal regards,
    PINEMEADOWGOLF.COM

J. Bryan O’Doherty, CPA
    Chief Financial & Operating Officer

Thanks for the info Bryan, I appreciate you taking the time to come here and explain things.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had 2 pinemeadow sales today so everything is looking great

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread