Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Is there a way to remove merchants you are no longer associated with from your account?

When you go to your 'my account' area, they always show up at the bottom of the list in the drop down back of Program Controls - Select a Merchant.

They have {*} next to them to indicate that you longer have a partnership with them.

I would really like to remove them from my list since there is really no reason for them to be there.

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Yes. If you go into Program Controls and select the *Merchant in the list, the next screen for the defunct merchant or offer should have a button near bottom to choose to drop them. I've generally left merchants on just in case they make a comeback, especially if they owe me anything; but I have used that feature to drop a few and it seems to work just fine.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.K. Burditt:
    Yes. If you go into Program Controls and select the *Merchant in the list, the next screen for the defunct merchant or offer should have a button near bottom to choose to drop them. I've generally left merchants on just in case they make a comeback, especially if they owe me anything; but I have used that feature to drop a few and it seems to work just fine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, that doesn't work. There is no button.

This is the message on the merchants I am speaking about. Same message, even if I dropped them.

Note: Your relationship with this merchant is no longer valid. This merchant may have removed your account from their program, or no longer have an active program in the LinkShare Network.

I wish there was a way to remove all of them.

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LS requires we have blind faith that the dead pool merchants will pay off those 2 year old balances. I sure see a lot of "stars" by the time I get to page 4 of my merchant list.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I've got merchants from when I first applied...sheesh, must be 5 years ago at least.

I've been through a lot of merchants in that time and I'm really picky these days about who I use and what chances I give them. Ergo, my merchant list is HUGE and there's no way to delete them. Minor, but very annoying.

A woman is like a tea bag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread