How fast A1wirelss.com update thier orders?
    does anyone know?

Thanks

I've tried emailing A1Wireless twice in the past few weeks and they will not respond. I have a transaction from July 16th, for example, marked, "Pending_Approval".

I wish they would respond!

ABW Ambassador
    Pending Approval almost always leads to nothing, unless the person has good credit. I had quite a few of those pending approval. They stay there forever, even if they have terrible credit. I was in touch with their affiliate manager about this a while back. He just said that it was normal to have quite a few pending approval that never lead to sales

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    A1 Wireless sales practically stopped for me since July 24. I had regular sales from them. Their AM used to reply to my questions in a snap. This time I sent 2 emails. None of them got any answer back. I do not know what's going on.

I have regular sales and clockwork payments. Also Mike always responds to my mails pretty promptly, I would suggest writing again. Sometimes mails get lost in la la land. As for pending, those are folks who don't follow up or have bad credit. Always more of those than converstions.

Please pm me if you need the address. I am wondering if they changed it and that is why you haven't heard back?

ABW Ambassador
    I know Mike's email. Sent him another email and got a reply. A1 is suffering today because of blackout. Maike said, overall they are doing good and there is no tracking issue.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread