Is it possible, with linkshare, to link to any page on a merchant's site without having to manually create each link with the linkshare interface? With CJ, you can do it pretty easily. I was wondering if anybody knows how to do this with a linkshare merchant. I would like to link to thousands of different pages and it is not feasible to manually create a link to each page.

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    I've been looking to do the same thing for quite some time, but have not been able to do it with linkshare because of the way they generate their code.

Are you saying that you have been able to successfully do it with even those CJ merchants who do not allow URL redirects? By successful I mean that you also get paid for any sales you may generate at those merchants.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had figured out how to do this with linkshare and also with BeFree.

Additionally, Witness, you indicated you are able to do this with CJ. I'll be your best friend if you let us know how. I have a pretty clear idea, but I haven't tested it, and I want to ensure that it does indeed work.

I think this thread is something the entire ABW affiliate community could benefit from.

Maria

Hi,

For anyone interested, this is how to do the linking for Linkshare:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...982#9626026982

If you can figure out how to encode the url yourself, you don't need to use their tool.

Additionally, you can use a similar method for CJ.

Maria

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread