I was just wondering if the TryGames people had a rep here. I had a few questions.

If anyone can answer that would be wonderful.

They have a great site and fun software, but only a couple not so great banners. I was hoping there was a way to link directly to the download files or the buy pages? That way I can give a review and then link to the item.

Never tried it on Linkshare, but does linkshare have a linking code to link to any page on an affiliates page like regnow does?

Regnow uses something like this:

With that you can link to any page on an affiliate programs site and still get cookied....

Anything like this for Linkshare?

Thanks for the help.

Hello Tyranny,

I believe we have spoken directly already, but for the benefit of other readers. Yes, now offers Individual Product Links (IPLs) - we have uploaded the best of our games catalog. Users can deep link to a specific game's page on to learn more, or start the download directly.

-Jason Akel
    Director of Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Hopefully your program converts better than your CJ competitor as I palce about 20 links displays on my site. I just like to push anything that gives alternatives to the P2P game file sharers and liked you gave 30 day cookie for conversion from freebee to paid commission.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread