Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Every single sale I have ever had with them shows up on the non-commissionable sales report!

I don't know why I even bother with them.

I think I am going to drop them. Here I am pushing them and selling their stuff and receiving NOTHING in return!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I am averaging about 10% of my sales for them to be non-commissionable.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

The ONLY sale I have ever recorded with them is non-commisionable.

But then again, this illustrates the overall anemic performance en masse of LS merchants that we promote.

Jonathon Palbicke
    Webmaster
    www.krookedstix.com
    Webmaster@krookedstix.com
    Krooked Stix, Inc.
    It's all golf baby!

~Michelle,

Many of the non-commissionable sales we see are due to exceeded return days which to recap, stands at 14 days for our program. Send me an email with your information and I’d been happy to address this head on.

Connie,

Please let me know if the 10% in non-commissionable sales is out of line from what you’re seeing as an average. We appreciate all the hard work that you’ve put in to promoting Sierra Trading Post and I’m always here to help, so please let me know.

Ian Westbrook
    Web Marketing Supervisor
    SierraTradingPost.com
    iwestbrook@sierratradingpost.com

Holy crap, I have the same thing!

But Sierra is not the worst, by far the worst for me is Tupperware. EVERY SINGLE SALE was non-commissionable in July. What can we do about it?

Mine is about 9 % this month, and that is a very small percentage of my non-com sales at LS. I have others that actually scare me. Sierra has been one of the BEST companies I have worked with, they are always there if you need them, so I would contact them if you are unhappy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> exceeded return days <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no question as to who referred the sale to you, so why do they not get paid? They referred the customer to you, period. Whether the customer buys today, tomorrow, or next week, the affiliate referred them to you.

There is no honest reason for a cookie duration to be shorter than is practicable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NoWires:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> exceeded return days <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no question as to who referred the sale to you, so why do they not get paid? They referred the customer to you, period. Whether the customer buys today, tomorrow, or next week, the affiliate referred them to you.

There is no honest reason for a cookie duration to be shorter than is practicable.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo! You nailed that one right on the head.

I personally do not know of ANYONE who adds something to their cart and returns weeks later to purchase it. A day, maybe two, but not weeks. Appearantly those people are out there though, and I must send them to Sierra Trading Post.

I love a merchant who give lifetime commission, or at the very least 90 days, so I still get credit for sending the undecided shopper to them.

Heck, if it weren't for me, maybe they never would have went there and bought anything anyways.

~Michelle

ABW Ambassador
    I just checked mine for last month - 25% of sales were lost with a two week cookie. How can this be......

I seem to remember a thread a while back where a network rep was giving stats for the durations when people on average buy and this is way out of line with the comments provided.

I've already pulled many links due to your partnering with parasites - looks like I'll be going and finding the rest.

It seems very ironic you give your parasite partners an unlimited cookie and allow them to steal my sales and then on top of that you don't give me credit for 25% of my sales due to a short cookie duration. Shame on you!

===============================
    PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!
    ===============================

~Michelle,

Please drop me an email with your information so we can look into this. As I mentioned above, many of our non-commissionable sales are due to exceeded return days but without any information, I can only speculate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian Westbrook
    Web Marketing Supervisor
    SierraTradingPost.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ian - SierraTradingPost.com:
    ~Michelle,

Please drop me an email with your information so we can look into this. As I mentioned above, many of our non-commissionable sales are due to exceeded return days but without any information, I can only speculate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian Westbrook
    Web Marketing Supervisor
    SierraTradingPost.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just sent you an email.

Thanks!

~Michelle

12. Newsletter Signup