ABW Ambassador
    Hi everyone. I am new to Linkshare and have a question. Each day I have been checking my stats and have had some clicks (not in the index yet) and have had no sales. Suddenly, this morning I had my first sale show up. The strange thing is that I traced it back to a sale from August 16th.

My question is whether or not this is normal to have a sale posted so late. In this case 2 weeks, or could this company be posting sales manually or something?

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    Most likely sales reported when product ships or they are only do an upload of sales every now & then.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi REM

To expand on what Pete said, Mondera for example, posts sales to Linkshare based on the shipping date, not purchase date, this means that sometimes (...okay...often...), something that you get a commission from 'this' month was actually bought 'last' month. Especially true with items that take time to prepare before shipping, such as custom products.

It wasn't a Mondera sale was it by any chance

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop : DateCam.com : Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Chris,

The company was Scholastic. When I've ordered from them myself, the books always shipped immediately, so I'm not too sure that was the reason. I later realized that maybe they batch the orders. I know CJ merchants state that, do you know if Linkshare's do too?

Thanks,
    Robin

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Robin

Yes LS merchants can batch and send the order updates to LS as often as they desire,

cheers

chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop : DateCam.com : Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread