ABW Ambassador
    Anyone have an positive or other experiences with Hallmark at linkshare? I did notice they have a zero cookie day...

They seem to have some nice flowers.

I have had only 6 sales since June.
    Not Great.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    1833 clicks in 3 1/2 years with no sales. Their zero cookie day scheme and full retail pricing works like a champ to eliminate commission checks and drive traffic to the franchise stores. OH they were one of the original $100 minimum quarterly payout merchants.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I just emailed them due to lots of non-commisionable sales due to invalid SKUs. Whatever that means. Doubt I'll get any response.

ABW Ambassador
    Mike are those real stats? 1833 clicks no sales? I'm converting at 1 sale for every 15 clicks.

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

All the non-commish I had was listed as cards. I think it is the cards sent with the flowers.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Survey Man:
    Anyone have an positive or other experiences with Hallmark at linkshare? I did notice they have a zero cookie day...

They seem to have some nice flowers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello, the reason Hallmark.com has "0 Cookie Days" is due to the extensive traffic we get from ecards alone. There is undoubtedly overlap that can't be accurately accounted for.

Regading the non-commissionable sales--I believe Connie Berg from Flamingo World is correct. We do have a Hallmark card that is sent with each bouquet. These do have a SKU but are set up at no additional charge as it is included in the bouquet price. If you feel this is not the case, I welcome an email to discuss further. The email that you said you sent to me recently did not make it to me as I never have seen it. I apologize for that as I try to respond to all inquiries. Thank you!

ABW Ambassador
    What does the sending of free ecards have to do with paid sales of flowers and other items when it comes to a return day or cookie duration? I don't see any relationship and certainly not a reason to have a zero cookie day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hallmark Program We do have a Hallmark card that is sent with each bouquet. These do have a SKU but are set up at no additional charge as it is included in the bouquet price.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>OK, I buy this reasoning. Looking at my sales vs. non commish sales, there is an equal number of vases/cards for each order. Thank you for the explanation.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread