I got Dell home check for another company sent with mine. PMed Sarah but got no reply. Is there a place to report it?

Find you coupons for 536 online retailers
    http://www.dealslist.com

ABW Ambassador
    I think this happens quite often , the envelopes sticking together , that is .

I got a few like that, which were apparantly stuck to my checks en route, but wound up in my mailbox as seperate pieces of mail , envelopes addressed to others out of state .

I just dropped them in the mailbox , figured ...let the post office figure it out.

Now I have a check missing for weeks ... I'm willing to bet that it got stuck to someone elses , and wound up in someones box that wasn't as nice as me and jsut chucked it in the trash or something

ABW Ambassador
    If I hadn't finally received one of two Dell Home checks mailed on the same day, (one 7 days after the other!)...I would have thought it might be ours...

ABW Ambassador
    Same thing here I received two envelopes stuck together. I put the second one back in the mail hope it got to that person.
    Cazzie

Join the Fight! Parasite Free In 2003!

I think they need a dehumidifier or something in their mail room. Last month, the same thing happened with us. We got a check that wasn't ours and was addressed to the other coast. At the same time we were expecting a check that was supposed to have been sent out to us and didn't arrive for about ten days after the original postmark..

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread