ABW Ambassador
    Hi Everyone,

I'm considering putting some links from Gumps on one of my sites, but somewhere in the back of my mind warning bells are going off. Can't find anything in my notes, but I thought I'd check with you guys.

How have you generally done with Gumps? Do they pay on time? Do they pay? Do the clickthroughs and conversions seem in line with your expectations.

Thank you,

Lily

I was approved by them a long time ago and the minute I made a sale was dropped from their program.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    Whoa, thanks for the input Connie.

Lily

Not my experience. I get Gumps sales at least a couple of times a month, and get regular checks from Linkshare. Not a whole lot of $$$, but steady.

No problems AFAIK.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

ABW Ambassador
    I send them around 1000 targeted clicks without a single sale and pulled them. Later I gave them another chance and sent them around another 1000 clicks with out a sale. Ka Poof - they were outta there.

They have nice products they show on their pages but at the time I promoted them but many were out of stock. Of course you don't see this unitl you clicked on the actual product to get detail info or go to check out (I forget which) and you'd get the page requesting you to call their support persons for help.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give them a 1 and suggest you don't waste your time.

===============================
    PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!
    ===============================

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I was approved by them a long time ago and the minute I made a sale was dropped from their program. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some merchants drop the affiliate at once without question when by chance they get one fraud transaction via affiliate link.

Of course, this have nothing to do with the affiliate.

If someone want to fraud a merchant, please do not use my affiliate link.

http://8n.nu

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    HanoverDirect is so far off the scale as a healthy retail operation they don't show on anyones radar. Pushing their cookie is a worthless effort just like pushing Martha Stewarts cookie. Now if Martha comes out with some niche' prison strips line of goodies they might move as survival kits to the executives operating BHO's when they turn in court comes to pass. The wives and girlfriends of the theftware crowd are not so heartless as to deny their lovers prison fashion garbs and niceities while they live off the hidden assets.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread