I joined linkshare on 28 sept but havent received an email from you guys. Today I clickd forgot password and put my email address in the box they said that they email me my password.. never got it.... I can't go into my account with the password that linkshare gave me.

Please help me

ABW Ambassador
    You joined on the 28th (a sunday) and waited one day to be approved and attempted to retrieve your password via the password reminder? I think you need to be more patient about the approval process. If several more days go by, then email them.

IamJaloppy

I think you should get it sometime today.

Mike McNabb

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi dlgns -

If you have not yet received your LinkShare account information, please contact me at abw@linkshare.com. Please include the email address that you supplied in your registration.

Thanks,
    Sarah

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi dlgns,

I received an email about login information - I am not sure if it was from you or another ABW member.

When I responded to the message, it was returned in error due to the user's "spamblock" settings. It appears the settings block emails from LinkShare. You may need to adjust these settings to receive important notices from us. PM me if necessary.

Thanks,
    Sarah

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread