ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    "Due to the agreement we have with Linkshare, they are currently serving all of
    our Banner Images. For those affiliates whose impressions are resulting in
    sales, this is a justifiable cost factored into our program. "

"However, for the affiliates (like yourself) who are displaying our ads,
    resulting in numerous impressions but no sales, this is an added expense to Star
    Struck that results in a major loss for us. Please know that as we are trying to
    grow our program most cost-effectively, we also value our partnership with you.
    Therefore; I have taken some time to come up with some alternative solutions."

"1.) You may choose to host Star Struck banner ads on your own servers until you
    begin converting your clicks to sales."

"3.) We wll give you 2 weeks from the date of this email to start converting. "

"I will be reviewing your accounts again in 2 weeks. If by that time your links
    haven't converted, we will have to temporarily deactivate you from the program.
    Please *take action* now and choose one of the above options!"

LOL, don't bother i have permanently deactivated you.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    What's not to understand in their demand. They are tired for you freeloading on their advertising campaign. It costs them 2.50 in CPM charges for those banner impressions. Their top affiliate- eBates - cost them nothing for branding banners since they show no impressions. They should add that your framing their links kills off certain partnerships potential hijacking of your referral sales but they're at a loss for the politically correct words.

Star Struck is one of the largest sports catalog and internet retailers of licensed Major League and Minor League merchandise in the country. Not only do we carry team-licensed Major and Minor League Baseball goods, but we also have NFL, MLS, NBA, Nascar, NHL, and other products to choose from all in a convenient one-stop shopping area! The Star web site features real-time inventory with confirmation emails and tracking numbers. We always have the most competitive prices, top-notch customer service, and super-fast shipping! For all in-stock items ordered by 1:00pm est., those items are shipped out the same day! This combination of wide product selection and easy navigation helps us to attain our goal of providing customers with the best quality and service available.

Just signup with Akivas program and be done with it. No leakage problem either.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Yes, Akiva's program is converting nicely
    Actually i don't even have any banner ads for them on my site, must have went out to a bunch of affiliates.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread