Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I know that onlinesports.com used to have a really high reversal rate (like 64%) that was the last number I saw before the new CJ interface. Does anyone list these guys on their site(s)? If yes do any of your sales ever stick or do you get a ton of reversals. I have 5 sales all over $250.00 each reversed, this month. As I have been updating my site I have been eliminating their listings but this just irritates the heck out of me. I know there is quite a bit of fraud with the new retro jersey craze but reversing every sale is ridiculous.

Yep, tons of reversals from them. Probably around 70%.

The problem with many of these have-it-all merchants is that their distributors stock hardly any of the products but list them all. When an order comes in, the distributor returns an out of stock status for the item and the merchant reverses the sale. The almost 10,000 product and constantly growing selection of team and autographed merchandise you'll find at SportsFanfare.com, is 95% in stock. Approximatley 5% of our items are out of stock at any given time but ship within a week or two and the sale is not reversed. My salary is dependent on PAID commissions, so I make sure that everyone gets paid what they're supposed to

If you have not given SportsFanfare.com maximum exposure, you are missing out on hefty commissions and gearing up fans with products that are IN STOCK! If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

Same here - onlinesports.com has high reversals and a pathetic EPC. For the products I'm featuring, there's no alternative. At least there wasn't until AdSense came along...heh heh

My experience with them is exactly the same. I believe they have a glass ceiling of commissions that they are willing to pay each month to each affiliate, and once that is reached all the rest are reversed. My total sales with them each month is always within a few $100.... coincidence? Their CC interface has no absolutely no security features - (which may in part explain the high invalid CC rate). Also they have a 1800 number all over thier pages, begging and pleading with the customer that if they have any problems at all - "JUST PHONE - it's easy and safe!"

I have been removing their links by the 100's.

ABW Ambassador
    "If you have not given SportsFanfare.com maximum exposure, you are missing out on hefty commissions and gearing up fans with products that are IN STOCK! If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact me."

I'm Australian and would be interested in joining your program - I promote products to the USA, NOT Australia and my visitors are at least 80% American... how about it?

SamyT,

I have a bunch of successful partners in Australia making tons of cash! If you haven't applied yet, please do and I'll get you approved asap.

Regards,

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

Affiliate Manager
    Onlinesports.com sucks. I also see around 60-70% reversals. There are many other good merchants out there to deal with.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Yes, there are better merchants out there and I am working integrating the sportsfanfare feed into my site (I have some non CJ stores that I have been using for a while and have lots of updating to do). Onlinesports has some nice retro jersey links that no one else has like retro Marino, montana, rice, emmitt smith, etc... Jerseys (to my knowledge) and had been good traffic producers for my site but I am dropping them, All their reversals just tick me off!

ABW Ambassador
    Applied - thanks!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread