Does anyone know how I can get paid by a merchant if the total is less than the $25.00 minimum? I have had sales with two merchants, one case being seasonal in nature, the other being a fluke, and I know there is no way I will reach the minimum payment anytime soon.

I would really like to opt out of these programs, but I am stuck waiting for other unlikely sales.

I knew I should have stayed away from programs that didn't offer consolidated payments!!

AVP

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi AVP

All merchants "can" if they want approve a payment that is below threshold using a manual over ride. Your best bet is to mail them and ask if they can do that for you. OR wait till they lower their threshold, with Christmas Approaching, if LS do the $1 Threshold offer again then you might get lucky

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop : DateCam.com : Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

ABW Ambassador
    Just wait until Christmas. I have a LOT of money in Linkshare and elsewhere that is below the threshold. A lot of it was earned over 6 months ago. I have been stuck on one merchant at $24 for months, and their threshold is $25. I never get around to e-mailing them to ask about it though. It will be nice when I get the payments from all of those merchants that I have earned a small amount from, if they have the $1 threshold this year.

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    So far, my experience is that seasons come around again...about every year or so. Past experience is no guarantee of future success.

I agree the minimum payment thing is really sucky, especially for seasonal things. One the plus side, it keeps affiliates from wasting a merchant's time (affiliates should not sign up for a program, unless you are sure you can send 5,000 + hits). On the downside, it makes trying different merchants a trying task.

Speaking of which, HR Block paid me after tax season...even though I didn't get enough for the minimum.

sound thinking

Thanks for the feedback .... I appreciate it.

AVP

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread