More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    I have links and have received over 3800 click-thrus in the last few months with no sales other than one test purchase (which I did get credit for). I have to conclude one of two things:

1. is not converting the click-thru's into sales. This is hard to believe since is really a quality site which I prefer over any other poster site.

2. I am not getting credit for sales for some reason.

Frankly, I like the way Linkshare allows me to easily make product links, but I also don't expect to see a penny of profit, due to low conversions (if at all) and no consolidation of commissions. I have made some pretty good money in other programs (1000+/mo total in everything else combined) so I am not a total dunce at this although I will readily admit I am small-time.

the Real Northern California
    Did you check your non-commisionable sales report? I've had a few sales but mostly ones that are past the return days.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

ABW Ambassador
    1,133 has been converting very poorly over the last month and a general. But not that poorly.

I have always done very poor with I am not paying attention to them anymore. I do a lot better with 7700 uniques : $350.-

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Poster sales overall here have been very weak past few months as I had posted in here.

Some however do very well with thier sites.

Even my stats don't suck that bad and I would assume some further looking into things may be in order on your end.
    I have updated a couple of my more visited pages but haven't spent lots of time on them as the ROI for my poster pages this year is poor.

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread