Has anybody not received their commission checks from Linkshare for September sales? They claim that a check was mailed on 9/17 but I have still not received it. Another check they claim was mailed 9/23 - same fate! I would be interested to know if anybody else has had the same problem.

I've had checks arrive anything up to 4 weeks after the noted send date, but they've always arrived eventually

Thanks MJCB! It does seem a bit fishy though doesn't it? After all this is the US postal service we're talking about, not some third world country. I can't believe that it would take this long for mail from NY to AZ, so there must be something radically wrong. I've reported it to LS but of course they never reply to emails!

I had this problem recently and they told us we'd have to wait 6 weeks before they'd issue a new check if the one they sent wasn't cashed by then. We haven't received it yet and it's just about 6 weeks so time to send them another email. This is the first problem we've ever had with a linkshare check. Usually they arrive pretty fast.

This is also the first time it has happened to me, but I've read so many negative things about LS that it makes me wonder whether they do send commissions out on the day they say they do. As publishers we have to work very hard for the small commissions we receive, and the least we expect is to get paid on time. I wish LS would have the same system as Commission Junction as they pay by direct deposit. In over a year, I've never had this problem with CJ (at least not YET!). Surely there must be an easier way to make a living!!?? . Thanks for your input guys.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Grumpy -

Please send me any missing payment information and I will have my team investigate.

Thanks,
    Sarah - abw@linkshare.com

Thanks Sarah! I managed to get a very nice lady at Linkshare (Temika) to investigate this problem for me. She has informed their accounts department and said she will let me know as soon as they issue a new payment, hopefully soon! If I do not get any joy within the next week I will send you the information so that you can take it up with them. Thanks again!

Linkshare seems to have a SERIOUS problem with their mailings recently.

I have had several of my checks get remailed to me from other affiliates who were kind enough to put my check back in the mail.

I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED FOUR CHECKS DESTINED FOR OTHER AFFILIATES IN THE LAST WEEK.

Now we're not talking about checks that have my address on the front and I open the letter and another check is in there too. No. We're talking about the envelopes that are addressed correctly on the outside, but they still wind up in MY PO Box in a totally different state than the person who should get them.

I don't know if the letters are sticking together, or LS isn't presorting them correctly, or what the deal is. But its only been in the last 2-3 weeks that I've seen this happening to me, and I have to wonder if still more checks meant for me have been misdirected as well as the ones people have already forwarded along to me. And I've made sure to get the checks I've gotten incorrectly back into the mail. Seeing as I get a zillion LS checks every month, I'm going to have to do some detective work to see if any of mine are unaccounted for.

And I'm grateful to the affiliates who remailed the checks I got recently.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread