Ahem... I almost hate to admit this.

I have no idea what my LS affiliate ID is, nor could I figure out where to look for this piece of information from my account. I searched LS Help and this forum, but in vain.

Would somebody help, pleeeeease?

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,

Not sure if it's listed somewhere on the site, but you can just go and create a link for any of your merchants. You'll get something that looks like

<a href="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=yioGQDkqd7A&offerid=53794.10000006&type=3&subid=0...........

The 11 characters after click?id is your id (yioGQDkqd7). not a real id btw.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    It's that long 11 character string of upper and lower case letters in your links following id=

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

ABW Ambassador
    Well, that didn't work....must not like the html....let's try again.

Create a link to any program...you'll get something that resembles

h t t p ://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=yioGFDkqd7A&offerid=53794.10000006&type=3&subid=0

The 11 characters after click?id (yioGFDkqd7A in this case) make up your id.

Your affiliate ID is actually the "Username" you should have received by email from LS when you joined them. This is what you use to log into LS and once you are logged on you can see your Username at the top right-hand side of your screen.

ABW Ambassador
    affiliate id and user name are two completely different things

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

OMG! You mean that bunch of funky letters is my ID? Thanks Ms. B and all.

Sorry I misunderstood your question. Wyvern is correct.. it should be the 11 digit code after http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> affiliate id and user name are two completely different things <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that is a yes and a no. It depends on what it is needed for. If an AM wants to know your "affiliate ID" for the purpose of adding a bonus payment to your account, for instance, then he/she needs your login username.

------------------------------

All your SERP's are now belong to us. Shall we sell for you? Or shall we sell for your competitor?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chief_Beef:

Actually that is a yes and a no. It depends on what it is needed for. If an AM wants to know your "affiliate ID" for the purpose of adding a bonus payment to your account, for instance, then he/she needs your login username.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then they should be asking for the log in username, and not the affiliate id

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

The easiest way to help LinkShare or a merchant identify your account is to provide your LinkShare affiliate account username.

If you are looking for your Affiliate ID number in order to submit your site for the Earn More in Q4 Best Creative weekly prize, just submit your username instead. The instructions will be changing tonight! Sorry for any confusion.

Sarah

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread