Hello,

My name is Manesh Patel and I am the Affiliate Manager at Szul.com. We are somewhat new to ABW and are looking forward to working with new and existing affiliates through the network.

Szul.com offers a wide variety of diamond and gemstone jewelry online. Szul.com carries a very uniquie selection of everyday and bridal jewelery as well as a line of Men's Accessories. We are a manufacturer of diamond and gemstone jewelry located in the heart of New York's Jewelry District.

Below I have outlined our Linkshare Program. Szul.com has been a merchant with linkshare for several years. Szul.com has undergone a lot of change in the past year and we are now jump starting our affiliate progam and will be offering our affiliates a lot more incentive as well as all the neccessary tools needed to make our program with you a success.

I look forward to working with you and I promise to do everything I can to assist you in making our program worth your time and effort.

Szul.com 8% - 15% Linkshare Affiliate Program

Sales up to $1500 = 8%
    Sales from $1501 - $3500 = 10%
    Sales from $3501 - $10,000 = 12%
    Sales from $10000 and above = 15%

$50 Threshold
    30 Return days

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at any time. I am more than happy to provide you with additional creative and/or coupons/special offers.

For additional program information please also feel free to visit http://www.szul.com/affiliate_prog

Myself and the rest of the team here at Szul.com look forward to working with you.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com
    212.689.1610 | affiliates@szul.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Manesh,

Welcome to ABW.

If you provide us datafeed (either through merchandiser or directly) and reduce the payment threshold to $25, you will see good and active participation from ABW members.

Best of luck!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Do you have a JBT number and rating? Do you inventory jewelry or just act as a middleman passing on stock jewelry item orders to jewelry distributors for fulfillment.

Looks like the items shown on the site are the normal triple keystone mass manufactured fair. I've delt with the NYC jewelry trade and can assure all here that 8-15% commission is chicken feed for the profit made by non-stocking jewelry buyer groups.

This standard jewelry store stock can sell very well on the internet if priced below or at discount jewelry store prices. I think affiliates would do best with you guys if they only featured product links to items priced below CostCo or Zales. Contact Akiva for a merchantdising tool perfect for making this type mini-showcase display. Then publish here your average conversion ratio. # of clicks to produce one sale.

Your terms sure makes your investment in affiliates a zero risk factor.

~ Visitor purchases
    Every time a visitor clicks on one of these LINKS to visit Szul.com, we will send you a referral fee or commission. Please note that there are certain circumstances in which we cannot track the visit and credit the sale. We encourage you to review these details in the terms and conditions section of the affiliate program agreement.

~ Rewards
    Every product purchased at Szul by a visitor who has been directed there by an affiliate will result in a commission of 8%-15% of the product sales price (before taxes and fees) to the referring affiliate.

~ Payment Cycles
    We offer our customers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, fees and commissions are paid 30 days after the end of each calendar quarter. Payments made to affiliates are net of any merchandise returns, shipping and handling fees, and taxes.

Total quarterly sales of less than $50 will be rolled over and added to the following quarter's affiliate revenue total. Checks will be made to affiliates with at least $50 earned in a quarter.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. You are very correct in the margins typical of traditional jewelry merchants. It is a generally accepted notion that jewelry, (along with apparrel, accessories,kitchen ware) etc. enjoy huge margins but the market has changed drastically online and Szul.com has been successful online for over 4 1/2 years because it has recognized the change and changed with the market.

We manufacture all diamond and gemstone jewelry pieces seen online here onsite. We pride ourselves in being able to offer the best prices on high quality diamond and gemstone jewelry.

We handle the entire order and all items or shipped from our facility here in New York.

We pride ourselves on being able to offer the best pricing online. As an example, I encourage all to visit our Diamond Solitaire Earring collection and compare prices (these are available almost everywhere and can be easily compared). You'll find the pricing very aggressive and being that the items are housed here, we can guarantee 24 hour turnaround on most pieces (sizing etc may push it to 2 days on some designs).

I definately understand your hesitancy and resistance and will get you conversion nyumbers etc. to build your confidence.

We spend a lot of money and effort making sure our customers are happy and our pricing and structure make a 15% Share a true pass through because we believe in the life time value of a customer and extend this to our affiliates the best we can.

I will admit, the risk factor is less on affiliate relationships but our compensation based on our pricing and online structure by no means chicken feed. The market is completely different online especially with higher end/quality products and Szul.com has been successful online for the past 4 1/2 years because we genuinly strive to understand the market and position ourselves so that we always offer the best value out there in an effort to prove and legitimize the Online Jewelry market as a whole.

I am going to get you additional information to help build your confidence and please do let me know of any other questions etc. you may have.

Thanks for your reply and speak to you soon.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com

Hello,

In regards to the Datafeed, we will publishing it very shortly and I will make sure to send a notice out.

I am also going to look into reducing threshold for ABW to $25 and will let you know early next week,

Thanks for your input and speak to you soon.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks, Manesh. I'll be waiting for your datafeed.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread